Pyaar Se

धीरे-धीरे प्यार बढ़ने लगा,
हद से गुजरने लगा।

They say that getting married is your happily ever after. But is it really if it's an arranged marriage?

Naman Mehra (नमन मेहरा):

A 28-year-old guy who is the captain of the Indian cricket team. Oh yes, you read that correctly. Naman is the captain of the Indian cricket team.

Arrogant, rude, bipolar-ish, tall, fair skinned and hot are the words that can describe him. Oh & he also has the perfect jawline.

Kriti Gupta (कृति गुप्ता):

A 22-year-old independent & self made girl who works in a clothing line as the supervisor of all the outlets of the brand in Mumbai.

Independent, beautiful, hot, caring & introvert are the words that can describe Kriti well.

Pyaar Se (प्यार से) means 'With Love'. As the title/name suggests, this is an arranged love story between Naman & Kriti who had tied knots in arranged marriage, forcefully by their parents.

Yes, parents still force their children to marry according to their choice, at least in India.

Let's see her what their destiny has in store for them. Will they fall for each other? Or will they spend their entire lives hating each other? Read to find out.

All rights reserved. ©

This book is available on Wattpad. You just need to click on my profile and go to ‘works’, there you'll find it. It'd mean the world to me if you read this one.