𝐈

It was just another day for you, you woke up as the sun shine falls on your face. You freshen up & get ready.

Before you could do anything else, you phone started ringing.

It was Kiara, your manager.

You: Hello

Kiara: Good morning ma'am,

You: Good morning Kiara...(you say politely)

Kiara: Ma'am, today you have an interview with Social Nation. Remember?

You: Yeah...right & what else?

Kiara: Ma'am...you have to edit your video as well & there's nothing much other than these...

You: Okay...toh, Jo Social Nation waala interview hai usmei kya hai?

Kiara: Ma'am...I'll send you the details, they've actually sent a mail with all that information.

You: Cool...

Kiara: Have a good day ma'am...

You: Yeah, your too.

You hang up & start preparing your breakfast, till the time Kiara sends you the mail. You check the mail.

The Mail:

Dear (Y/N),
We are very grateful to invite you to 'The Social Nation's Catch up'. As the name suggests, we are inviting you to catch up with your fellow YouTubers. As we all know, you have done excellently well on YouTube...we live your videos & we also know that many people take you as an inspiration. So, through this interview/catch up you'll be connecting with your fans as well. I hope you find this interesting & attend the event.
The fellow YouTubers whom you'll be joining are; BB Ki Vines aka Bhuvan Bam, Ashish Chanchlani, MostlySane aka Prajakta Kohli, CarryMinati aka Ajey Nagar, Flying Beast aka Gaurav Taneja & Beer Biceps aka Ranveer Allhabadia.

»The Details«
•Venue: La Grace Lounge
•Date: 14-04-2020
•Timing: 3 pm onwards

We are looking forward for your prestigious presence. We promise that you'll have a great time with both your fans & the other YouTubers.

Lots of Love
Team Social Nation
______________________________________

As soon as you finish reading the mail, the doorbell rings...It was Yash.

You: Tu...?

Yash: Haan Mai...tereko toh ghar aane ka time hai Nahi...seriously (y/n), saamne ghar hai aur tu hafte mei ek baar aati hai hardly...

You: Chall drama band kar...

Yash: Aaj kya kar rahi hai?

You: Arre yaar, voh aaj ek event ke liye jaana hai...aur video edit karna hai...

Yash: Ohh...aaj Ajey ko bhi wahi jaana hai...

You: Accha...

Yash then goes in your kitchen & picks up the jar of Nutella & starts eating it. You follow him.

You: YASHHHHHHH (you shout)
(Yash looks at you)

You: Phirse...? Tu apne liye Kyun nahi le aata doorsa jar...hamesha mere waale se hi kyu khata hai tu?

Yash: Kyuki mereko tujhe irritate karne mei maza aata hai...

You: Ugh...(you say annoyingly & then you go to get ready)

Yash: (Y/N) MAI JAA RAHA HOON. BYE! (he shouts as you were in your room upstairs)

You: BYE! (you reply)

You get ready & then you go to your balcony, randomly.

Apparently Ajey was also in his room's balcony which was right in front of yours. He notices you but you don't realize that he is also there.

Ajey's P.O.V

(Y/N) & I are neighbours since three years but we never talk. Although she is Yash's best friend, then also we hardly say hello to each other. Maybe she's rude or something. I don't know.

Your P.O.V

You then start editing the video & then you realize that you have to go for the event. You get ready & leave in your car. Yes, you know how to drive.

Your outfit:

Your car:

(NOTE: You have a really soft corner for cars

(NOTE: You have a really soft corner for cars. As the last fan fiction, you love cars.)

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter & liked the beginning of the fan fiction, if you did then make sure to leave an upvote. Also, don't forget to tell me your honest reviews. The next part will come tomorrow, probably.
Love,
K.