𝐈𝐈

<Recap: You woke up, talked to Kiara(your manager) & then Yash came to visit you. You, then, edited a video & got ready to leave for the event. You left from your house for the event.>

You reach to the venue & then, you go towards the reception of that lounge.

Receptionist: Good afternoon ma'am...

You: Good afternoon, actually I'm
(Y/N) & I've been looking for my manager, Kiara. So, can you tell me if she's here yet?

Receptionist: Sure ma'am, just a minute...

The receptionist checks something in the computer.

Receptionist: Ma'am, she hasn't arrived yet but you can wait it the sitting area till she's comes.

You: Sure, thanks.

Receptionist: Also, ma'am I am a big fan of yours. You're truly an inspiration ma'am.

You: Thank you so much.

Receptionist: Can I get an autograph?

You: Sure...

You give him the autograph & then you go to the sitting area, while looking in you phone.

You get a call from Kiara.

You: Hello

Kiara: Ma'am aap pohoch Gaye??

You: Haan, Mai waiting area mei hoon. Tu kahan hai?

Kiara: Ma'am mai entrance pe hoon...

You: Okay, Toh yahi pe aaja tu...

Kiara: Ok ma'am...

You hanged up the call & before you could look on the way, you bumped into someone & that guy was Ajey.

You & Ajey: (together) Sorry!

And then both of you realise it's you two.

Ajey: Hi

You: Hey

*awkward silence*

Ajey: ....so, tum yahan kaise?

You: Actually, there's an event jahan pe I'm invited. You?

Ajey: Ohh...same

You: Ohkay then, see you!

Ajey: Yeah bye

Then both of you go on your paths.

-----------------------Time Skip---------------------

The event has started & the host of the event is asking you & the other creators some questions.

The Host: So, what are your advices on choosing a suitable career?

Everyone answers the questions & now it's your turn to answer.

You: See, mera simple sa funda hai...ki do what you enjoy doing, & I'm not talking about YouTube Only. Agar tumhe cricket pasand hai, toh cricket hi khelo. Agar tumko padhna pasand hai, toh voh hi Karo. Koi bhi kaam chota bada nahi hota, yeh bass logon ka mindset hai...nothing else. So, do what you love & don't care about others because in the end, ek hi life hai...toh use it well.

Everyone applauded & there was a loud cheer from the stands where the fans were. Ajey was quite impressed by your answer.

Then, it was the time for fan interaction.

Fan: My question is to (Y/N) ma'am...ma'am mera question yeh hai ki how do you handle with hate?

You: Yaar dekh, mere bohot haters hain but unse bhi zyada mere fans hai, jinki wajah se mai yahaan hoon. So, I try & focus on the good side rather than the negative side. But of course, kuch comments hote hai jo bohot harsh hote hai...but agar koi merese pooche ki what have I learnt from YouTube over these years, then I would say...I got to know how to handle hate & how to ignore people. Toh tumko farak nahi padna chahiye ki koi kya bol raha hai, just do your thing & don't give a damn to them. Alright?

Fan: Thank you so much ma'am & also want to say that you speak really well. Your words definitely have effects on me. You inspire me. So, thankyou for existing.

You: Arre yaar, it really means a lot. Thank you so much.

As you kept answering the questions, you kept on making an impact on Ajey. He was really impressed with your way of dealing with words.

After sometime, the event got over & you were going towards your car. Before you could get in, you saw Ajey standing just a few steps away & he looked tensed.

Hey!

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Well, what do you think would have happened to Ajey? What is the reason for his tension? Let me know in the comments down below. The next part will be up by tomorrow.
Also, please follow me because it would mean a lot to me. Make sure to give it an upvote as well!
Love,
K.