Chapter 28

13 days later...

Suga POV:

"J-Hope!" I shouted at him while I walked toward him.

"Yes?" He asked while packing his bag.

"We should go to Nayeon's house," I said.

"Why? Do you miss them already?" J-hope asked smirking at me.

"Yes, I very do."

"Fine. Let's go, then."

J-Hope got into the passenger seat, while I took the driver seat. I turn on the ignition, reverse back to the road and drove off.

As we stop at the nearest traffic light, I turn around and tell J-Hope this, "Namjoon and Jihyo already have plans for their future. He and Jihyo have figured it out with their high IQ. They both have talent to tell someone about their future. It makes sense these two are good for each other."

"I guess your right. They find did find each with their prediction. Jihyo is the reason we have girlfriend. Her connection with Namjoon makes us be able to talk to Nayeon and Momo."

"Yeah, without those two, we would be single a** for the rest of our life."

"I can't agree more," J-Hope said while laughing.

Just then, the green lights turn on. I turn to face forward and drive across the road.

I saw a truck coming our way, but it looks like it was on the opposite direction. So, I wasn't worried.

I did a little curve on a curve road and I didnt pay attention to the truck that was heading toward us.

I quickly turn right while the truck also turns our direction.

Just 3 seconds, both of us crashed together.

"J-J-Jhope. C-call. F-for. H-help," I said while I tried to open the door to get out.

I couldn't move much as my vision started to blur.

I look at J-Hope one last time before fainting into darkness.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I slowly open my eyelid.

I didn't know where I was. Last time I was at a car.

All I see is I'm in a white room, with tubes and needle sticking through my chest and body.

"Your awake," someone said.

I look at the direction of the voice.

It's Nayeon.

"Thank goodness. We thought we lose you," Nayeon said while crying.

"W-where a-am I-I," I said weakly.

"Your in the hospital."

"H-how l-long w-was I-I I-in h-here?"

"You been here for a week," she said wiping her tears.

"A week!" I shouted while I felt pain all over my body.

"Ow," I said.

"Be careful, your still healing."

I nodded and slowly lay down.

"How about the performance. Did someone Taehyung took over or Jennie didn't perform it?"

"She did perform it. She was with Taehyung."

"Oh, ok."

"They seem like a couple."

"Sure does, but they don't get along."

"Why is that?"

"I don't know."

"I see. I'm not going to interfere with them, but I think they will come around."

"I think so."

"Anyway, you should take some rest. I will come back tomorrow. I will also bring something for you to eat."

"I will see you then."

"See you later," she said as she kiss my head before leaving.

I smiled and closed my eyes as I drift back to sleep.

Author POV:

We are going to have a flashback to where the day Suga accident happen leading to the performance day.

Jennie POV:

We heard a phone rang from Namjoon's side.

Namjoon took out his and answered it.

Our whole group were in the dinning room, eating. We were all talking about the performance event and how we should be dressed and look. It all got distracted by a phone call.

"Guys. We need to go to the hospital, now," Namjoon said as everyone, including me look at him.

"What's the problem?" Jisoo asked.

"J-Hope and Suga had an car accident. Suga had a severe injury while J-Hope have some minors. They are at the hospital."

"Come on, guys. We have to go to him," he said as he left his seat to grab the keys and went out to the car.

We all did the same, ignoring the meals.

We did tell the servants where we're going. They understand. They threw the food away for us to save time.

As we got to the hospital, we saw 3 girls sitting there waiting patiently waiting for updates.

The 3 girls saw us and came to us.

"You all must be Suga and J-Hope's friends," one of them said.

"Yes we are. We are here to check if they are ok," Namjoon said.

"Will they survive?" Rosè asked while being worried for their lives.

"They will be fine," Jimin said to her, calming her down a little by hugging her.

"I'm sure you got any update on them?" I asked.

"None," she said.

"What are your names," Lisa said out of no where.

"My name is Jihyo, and Namjoon is my boyfriend." the girl next to Namjoon said.

"My name is Momo, and I'm J-Hope girlfriend." said the girl sitting on the chair.

"My name is Nayeon, and I'm Suga's girlfriend." said the girl standing next to Sana.

They all look worried, but still calm about it.

Just then, the doctor came out of the room.

"How's the condition for them," Nayeon said.

"There's good and bad news," the doctor said.

"Which news do want to hear?" the doctor said."

"The bad news first," I said.

The members look at me, weirdly.

"Ok. Here's the news."