Chapter 5...

'I..I..I'm... I'm moving to LA' Alicia said really fast.

When she told me that my heart started beating really really fast, I started getting all hot and nervous. I can't let her move to the other side of the world, we might not see each other ever again.

'What no, no you... You can't, no your not leaving' I said holding back my tears.

'Cal I'm so sorry, I have too! My mum said it's bc she has got a new job in LA. I don't want to go though I want to stay here, with you but she won't let me. If it was my choice I would stay with you but it's not' Alicia said before bursting into tears.

~Cal and Alicia both hug while they both are in tears~

'But what about us?' I said sniffling

'We.. We could make it work, we could visit each other and go on FaceTime or Skype all the time, I promise baby it will work. I will always love you, remember that!' Alicia said while tears ran down her face😢

'What if you meet another guy? A guy who's better looking than me? A guy who treats you better than me? A guy who's got a better personality than me? A guy wh...' I got cut off by Alicia saying 'Cal even if it doesn't work, I'll never find someone as good as you'

'Awh baby, I love you so much!'

'I love you more!!'

~We both ended up falling asleep on Luke's couch, Alicia's head was laying on my chest~

~Luke, Ash and Michael came down the stairs after practicing an hour later, we were still sound asleep~

'WOAH DUDE, Awh look at those cuties' Michael shouted.

'Shhh they're sleeping!' Luke whispered to Michael.

'Tell those two we said bye' Ash and Michael said.

'Yeah sure, bye guys' Luke said as the boys walked to Michaels car.

Luke went back inside his house as Me and Alicia woke up.

'Cal have you been crying?' Luke asked me.

Alicia looked at me and smiled as I said 'what oh no, it's just bc I have been rubbing them'

'Oh okay, well anyways Alex is about to come over' Luke said with a big smile.

'Oh is she now?' Alicia said while winking at Luke for a joke.

'Mmhm!' Luke replied.

All 3 of us laughed when there was a knock at the door. Alicia opened it and invited Alex in.

'Oh hey guys, I didn't expect to see you's two here!' Alex said looking confused.

Luke went up to Alex and hugged her then kissed her.

'Lukeee...' Alex moaned.

'Its okay babe, they know' Luke explained.

'Know what?!' Alicia said looking very confused.

'I thought you told her?' Luke said to Alex whispering.

'Nope? I didn't get round to it, anyways Alicia me and Luke are dating..' Alex said slowly.

'Awh guys!!! That means we can go on a double date, me and cal and you and luke' Alicia said while jumping with happiness.

Alicia's P.O.V
After all the excitement I remembered that I haven't told Alex that I'm moving, to the other side of the world✈️. I have to tell her tonight.

'Ill put on a movie!' Cal said after kissing me on the forehead.

'Okay, Alex can I talk to you for a sec?...' I said quietly.

'Yeah sure? Guys we will be back in a sec' Alex replied smiling.

We went up to Luke's room and shut the door.

Calum's P.O.V
'I wonder what they are talking about...' Luke questioned.

I just looked at him and shrugged my shoulders, even though I know what it is about.

Alicia's P.O.V
'I have something to tell you' I said.

Alex nodded her head.

'My mum has got a new job!' I said excitedly.

'Woah!! That's exciting!' Alex said smiling.

'Yeah ano but the only thing is, it's in LA and that means I have to go with her' I said slowly.

'What? What are you saying?' Alex said looking puzzled.

'Im moving to LA Alex. I'm leaving in a month or so' I replied.

Alex didn't reply, she ran downstairs and continued watching the movie with the boys.
I didn't go down, I stayed in Luke's room for about 10 minuets but then Cal came in.
'Hey babe, did you tell her?'

'Yeah, it didn't go down well!' I explained.

'Oh! Let's just go down stairs and get on with the rest of the night yeah?' Cal said trying to make me feel better.

'Okay' I said while kissing him slowly.

---------------------------------------------

~END OF CHAPER 5~

--------------------------------------------

A/N- hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment/vote, thanks.

•I will update asap😆