Chapter 2..

~Alicias P.O.V~

When school ends me & Cal say bye to Ash, Luke &Mikey, then we go straight to Calums house. When we arrive at his house we go straight up to his bedroom. We sat on his bed beside eachother. Cal put his hand on my lap, 'what movie do you want to watch?' He asked me. 'I dont know? How about a horror!?' I said with a spooky voice. 'Okay, ill put it on soon!' Cal replied.

We sat on our phones while talking about random stuff for a hour till Cal put on the movie. Calum went down to the kitchen to get popcorn for us.

~Calums P.O.V~

I really want to speak to Alicia about how I feel about her but I dont know how.

Alicia was talking to me but I wasnt listening, I was too busy thinking about what i should say to her. 'Cal?! Are you okay? You look as if you've seen a ghost!' Alicia says while giggling. 'Yeh, im fine! I was just thinking'

'About...' Alicia asked

'Us... I have been dying to tell you this for ages but I just didnt know how to! Alicia I really really like you!'

There! I finally told her. Oh gosh, what is she going to think? I didn't think this through properly. I've ruined it, my one chance with the girl I like and I blew it!

Alicia has been sitting staring at the wall for 2 minutes. I looked at her and said 'a-are you o-okay? Im so sorry Alicia, im such a jerk!' She looks at me then the next thing I know is that she is kissing me!!!

~Alicias P.O.V~

Oh my gosh!! I JUST KISSED CALUM! I looked at him and laughed, 'im fine:D' I say with a huge smile on my face. He laughed then hugged me. 'I love you Alicia' Calum whispered.

'I love you to Cal' I said before making out with him for like 5 minutes.

We were laying under the covers, Cal had his arm around me and my head was laying on Calums chest. Calums mum walked in...

'Oh.. pizza is here!' She said in shock. Me & Cal looked at each other and laughed, then we raced down stairs to get pizza.

~Calums P.O.V~

Its nearly 10pm and we go back up stairs after we finish our pizza. We lay back on my bed & Alicia sat on my lap and passionately kissed me. I am so happy, I can't stop smiling! Shes finaly min-... wait is she mine or are we just doing this for fun? 'Babe whats happening with us? Like are we dating or...' I asked shyly.

'Yes, I am yours and only yours' Alicia replys while kissing my neck slowly...

★END OF CHAPTER 2★

A/N

Thanks for reading chapter 2! I know things are happening really fast but thats what makes it better... anyways I hope you enjoyed and I will post chapter 3 soon!!