Chapter6...

A/N- guys I'm doing something a but different this time, I'm gonna do Alex's P.O.V and Luke's P.O.V. I might only do it for this chapter but I'll see how it goes!

---------------------------------------------

Cal and Alicia walk down the stairs together, as Luke and Alex were "making out".

Cal's P.O.V
I know things have been hard for Alicia these past few days, so I am going to treat her!! I'm going to buy tickets for us to see Ed Sheeran live. If Alicia loves anyone more than me it's ed😅, she has every single one of his albums and she will be over the moon once I tell her that I've managed to get some tickets, I got 4 tickets; one for me, one for Alicia, one for Luke and one for Alex. (Luke payed for his and Alex's)
Me and Luke decided we were going to treat them. And after the concert were going to go out to a restaurant and then stay at a hotel after. Hopefully they will enjoy it.

Alex's P.O.V
All 4 of us are spread out in the living room, Luke and I are on the sofa cuddling up and Alicia and Cal are on the beanbag cuddling up to each other. I still haven't spoke to Alicia since she told me that she was moving, it's really weird. She's leaving me to go to the other side of the world!! Do I smell bad or something?! I need to speak to her, but cal and her look comfy so I'll text her instead. Even though we're in the same room.

A/N- When I say 'Alex-' It means it's a text from Alex. Just telling you's so you's don't get confused.

Alex- hey I'm sorry about earlier I
Should have been there for you.

I literally stared at Alicia for like 30 seconds until she read the text.

Alicia- no there's no need for you to be
Sorry. It's okay, I felt the same when my mum told me.

We both looked up at each other and laughed.

Luke's P.O.V
While cal and Alicia were upstairs earlier, Alex told me that Alicia is moving to LA. I was so shocked, Alex was crying in my arms. I didn't know what to do tbh! I'm so happy that the girls have made up though, it has been so awkward bc they have just been ignoring each other since.

We're taking the girls on their "treat" in 2 days. Me and cal have to find a way to tell them, something... Something romantic!

---------------------------------------------

~End of chapter 6~

---------------------------------------------

A/N- sorry this chapter is kinda crap but I'll make the next few chapters more exciting.

•||Vote and comment||•