Chapter 1...

Calum and Alicia have been best friends for years but the past few months they have started to have feelings for eachtother... Alicia and Calum are always with Calums band members; Luke, Ashton & Michael.

~Calums P.O.V~

It is the last day of school before the summer holidays and in the morning as soon as I wake up I text Alicia, like always 'good morning princess:)' Alicia replies soon after, 'good morning' . It's almost time for me to go to meet Alicia and walk to school with her. Alicia lives 3 doors down from me, ever since she moved there we have been best friends! When I meet her I give her a huge hug. 'Hello Alicia! You look beautiful today' I said with a huge smile on my face:D. 'Awh Cal, your making me blush!' Alicia replied while giggling and acting shy.

~Alicia's P.O.V~

Me and Cal finally get to school, after walking 10 minutes. I really like Cal but im not sure he feels the same? I've never told anyone about it, I have thought about telling my friend- Alex a few times but then thought nah..

Calum always calls me 'Princess' Or 'Beautiful' but im pretty sure he is just being friendly. I am close with Luke, Ash& Michael but I am super close with Cal. School is about to start and I walk to class with Cal, like I usually do. 'Alicia, can I asked you something?' Cal asks. 'Um yeh.. sure, anything!' I reply. (I have butterflies in my tummy, what is he going to ask me?) He says, 'Instead of hanging out with the boys do you want to come to mine after school, just the two of us and we can watch movies and maybe order pizza?' 'Yeah! Of course' I say smirking..

~Calum's P.O.V~

Alicia is beautiful, she has long brown hair& brown eyes. She has an amazing personality. TBH she is everything I look for in a girl, she is perfect! I have liked Alicia for quite a while now and the only person I have told is Luke. I really want to tell her or speak to her about it and tonight is my chance to tell her how I feel about her, but I don't know how to. I just want to call her mine!..

★END OF CHPT 1★

I hope you enjoyed chapter 1! Should I do chapter 2 or not.. tell me what you thought!