Scarred Sally

Hi There I'm Sally, Scarred Sally! You can call me Sal for short. Welcome to my life. Ever since the first day at my new school things have gone terribly wrong. Like sometimes I walk down the hall and a yeti steps on me, what luck right? One day I was going to science class and the witches were making fish eye stew the stench was terrible.When I walked into the science room the fish eye stew went all over my eighty dollar dress I was wearing from prom that night!

You would think in a monster school you would feel normal, right? Wrong! When you're a human waiting for magic class things get weird and you feel left out! Imagine being banned to the lunch table by the trash can. Oh wait I sit there. Life sucks and so does math magic homework.I always have to have a clock on my wrist to keep track of time. This school has a no late policy.

The school regulations say that if you are one minuet late or more then you have detention for a lifetime. The thing is when you die in this school you can't leave it in the afterlife, now that's sad for you. I'm not sure if that is true and all that but there is no way I'm being locked up for a lifetime and so on! That's why its best to be early to all classes. I haven't met anyone who has made it out of detention.That is scary like no way I'm better off just dying outside of the school. The last place I would wanna die is a school. Please believe me when I say I only came here for magic training.

Magic training is what humans like to call witch craft. In this school we call it magic science. Our magic science teacher calls it Magica Musica. I think she's trying to pull of some kind of Spanish reference or something like that or just being funny with the letter "A".

I am a third class witch! There are ten classes of witches and I'm almost to the fourth. The fourth stage is called a sorcerer spear witch. That means you are able to get your staff or magic item. I personally want a bow and arrow complete with a quiver. That would be so cool to have your own weapon and just swing it around like a monkey with bananas, but sadly we have to use it responsibly.