Magic training

I got there just in time for magic science. We got the attendance and went through with the training. The teacher had me working on perfecting my wand holding while everyone else did potion practice. Not fair! I wanted to do potions like everyone else! Its not fair just because I'm a third class! The people working on potions are fourth and and sixth classes. This makes me so angry! I wanna just throw my wand on the ground and be done with it. Why am I even I this class?

"That's enough for today class", Sighed Mrs. Bloodstream.

"Good", I had said way too loud.

"What did you say to me Miss Scar?", She asks.

Mrs. B calls me scar because of this big scar on my eye, I guess I was I born with it or something stupid like that. I just wonder why can't I be like any other human? She might also call me Scar because its basically my name except the last bit. I wish she would call me Sally or Sal or Sal Pal.

"I said good.", I said nervously.

"I see that you don't like this class am I correct Miss Scar?"

"No not really Mrs. B. I like what they are doing in this class. Just because I'm a third class doesn't mean I can't be capable of potion making or witch battling."

"Well I guess we could take you up on that. Everyone Scar will be joining the class to prove she is worthy of moving stages.", Said Mrs.Bloodstream