You're playing with the big boys now

I finally can study under the fourth class of witches! I'm glad I stood up to the teacher and show her that I'm in charge! The kids I'm working with are kinda weird. I'm working with laci Croft and Jake Christopher. Laci looks like she's good at magic potions while Jake looks like he's a bag of biscuits waiting for milk or any other breakfast to land on top of him, to give him more flavor.
"Hello I'm Sally, but if you wish you can call me Sal."
"Hello Sal. I'm Laci. It's a pleasure to meet you and to work with you. Are you a third class witch?",asked Laci.
"In matter of fact yes. I am a third class.", I said.

"Hey you, Yeah you in the third class! Come here.", Said one of the fourth class students.

I explained to Laci that someone was calling me then I ran over to the fourth class girl and asked why she needed me.

"Hey you listen to me, okay. You're playing with the big boys now!", She said.

"But Cindi, isn't this class all girls?"Said one of the girl's henchwomen.

"Shut up, Lucy! Why do you have to ruin everything Lucy!"

"Anyways, listen up, you're playing with the big girls now, freak."

"Oh I know who i'm playing with. I'm playing with snobs who think they are better than everyone else just to boost their own poor self esteem. How sad that you have to make me confront you. Calling me over like a dog is a sign of fear Miss Cindi.",I said.

The Girl named Cindi said nothing. Not a word. I thought I had seen the last of her after she walked away, but I was very much mistaken. I ran back over to Lucy and Jake to see what they were up to.

"Anyways, Sal, I am-"

"Jake. You don't need an introduction. We all know you as the class clown who just wants a laugh out of anyone.Classic Jake.", I said very confidently.

"Aww man! You already know me!", Said Jake with a smile and a flip of his hair.

After introductions we began working on the big project. Turning humans into toads. It didn't seem that difficult at first, well until the point where we were just mixing random things because Jake poured spaghetti in our potion "to make it taste good". I tasted it, it was pretty good. No time for making spaghetti though! We must press on to accomplish this monstrosity of a project.

Hours past and as we put our last ingredient in we all counted to ten hoping that the potion would turn green. If the potion turns green it means we made it correctly, if it turns red it means we made it incorrectly and the potion is poison. We waited ten seconds then on the count of three we opened our eyes and looked inside the cauldron.

"Green!", I said.