24

Baby did his homework then left. I was in my room bored asl. Scrolling through instagram  checking my followers story's. When i saw makayla a girl who got a scholarship to my highschool for volley ball, posted a picture of her and lontrell all up under eachother.

"WOW........" was all i could of said nothing more. Maybe he been fucking on her while he was fucking on me. I was so dumb that I couldn't see that shit. I aint gon lie my feelings were hurt hurt. I wanted to cry so hard but then i had no reason to. I got a hoodie out my closet and slipped on my gucci slides. I needed to clear my mind from all this shit. Rid my memories of lontrell. I hope she makes him happy and hold him down.

I left out the door mom wasn't there so i left her a quick note before leaving. My head hurted so bad. I got to the park and sat on a bench with my ear phones in. I just stared into space.

I saw a familiar face over by the fountain with his hands in his hoodie pocket. We stare at eachother and he began walking towards me. It was my biology professor.

"Late night park walks?" I asked him as he sat on the bend next to me.

"Something like that. Your feeling better ?"

"I was never sick."

"You were not emotionally fit. I can tell you that."

"Yeah."

"Bad days always comes to an end miss monroe. Don't lose hope." I smiled at his words. It was corny but he was right. No need to be frowning over lontrell's hoe ass.

"Thanks."

"Its evin by the way." He told me while typing on his phone.

"Layla."

"Pretty name."

"Thank you."

"Amma head go before your friends over there beat my ass." He told me getting up. I looked over and choppa gang was posted up staring at us. What the fuck.lontrell began getting up and i got up off the bend going where evin had went.

"Your brother?"he asked as i went to where he was standing.

"Cousin." I lied. I watched as lontrell pulling his hoodie up flashing his gun at us. Evin chuckled at that.

"He's pretty serious about you."

"You know protective family members."

"I see."

Evin and i talked about everthing. It helped alot and i found out he was married. Expecting twins to. I felt relax alot until i got sleepy and decided to go home. When i got home,i saw lontrell's car parked infront my house. I drove in my drive garage going in my house through the door inside. I had blocked him on instagram so there will be no form of contact with him. He done played with the wrong girl.

"Hold up girl hold up. Put ya foot over some more." I instructed kacey drunk ass on the toilet seat.

"Bitch move." She said started to pee every fucking where.

"Yall finished?" Kara asked outside the door.

"No bitch. "

We came out the stall. I noticed kacey pissed while holding henessy in her hand. My head was beginning to cave in to alcohol. Kara was the only normal one. It was saturday and jonah twin brother threw a pool party.no cops came because his mama is fucking on the new captain who replaced my dad,i found that info out before i drank half bottle of deucé.

"Yall spent an hour in there." Jonah said. I deadass forgot he was waiting on us outside the door

"Bitch is that a wet slide." Kacey said pulling kara towards the wet slide.