37

"Layla. You sleep." I heard polo whisper in my ear.

"Mhmmm."

"I got some wings for us but you can go back to sleep." The word wings made me sit up off the sofa.

"AM UP."

"FAT ASS." Polo said bursting out laughing.

"Shut up." I said hearing my stomach turn growl.

"Here don't go eating all now." He handed me a container filled with wings. Today was my cheat day though.

After the mall polo decided to take me to a studio session he had booked. It was just us and an engineer. Polo was just freestyling over beats sent to him and do his features on some people tapes.

"Yo polo." I heard looking up i saw 30. He looked at me stunned but kept it moving. I ate my wings, looking at him and polo chop it up.

"Yeah nigga."30 said walking out the studio.

"Pass me back my shit. Fat ass." Polo said pulling back my food.

"Why you ain't bring me back no salad?"

",I ain't know any place that sell that shit like who goes somewhere and ask for a salad?"

"Me."

"You on a diet?"

"No my mom placed me on a diet when I began high school that's all."

"Who yo mama give me kris Jenner vibes?"

"She's an organized mother and implies that on me to."

"My mama organized to but she ain't gon imply shit on me but if your folks raised you structured and shit how you ended up dating old dude?"

"I was fast mingling in the hood because my grandmother lives there still."

"Ohh. I feel ya."

I spent the rest of the night until 3am drifting into sleep every half an hour. I don't know how rappers be doing this i guess the passion be real.

"My back hurrtsss." I groaned walking out holding onto polo arm. I saw some boys looking at us. Polo gave me his buble jacket with the hood.

"They sneaking pictures and shit.c'mon." He held my hand carefully guiding me to the car. We got in and i knocked out.

"Ay you here." He told me. I hit my dad before I got out and this nigga told me he out with friends like sir ain't you to old be outside? And does mama know this. Let me find out you got a side piece on my fine ass mama.

"Why you look like that?"

"My daddy ain't home and I ain't got no keys."

"You could come back to my place no funny business my sisters there to so."

I sat silent then i agreed. We drove back there when we got there it was silent and all. He gave me a tshirt and let me sleep in the guest room. Best believe me i was out like a light.

"She's so pretty. Taurus." I heard a small voice say as i rubbed my eyes. Looking up i saw polo and a little girl with a high bun all messy.

"Hi." She squealed smiling.

"Hey." I answered half covering my face with a pillow.

"You polo new girlfriend ain't you?"

"Uh uh."

"Mayne lets go. Lay get fixed up we taking you home." He said slinging the child over his shoulder leaving out. I fixed up getting ready to leave.

They got me chick fil a and then took me home. His sister who i found out name was leia and I sang Disney songs all the way there annoying polo.

"Bye leia.mwah." i kissed her cheek then kissed polo's because I knew he was big mad.

"Get out my shit."

"Ouu tt blushing.", leia said as i got out the car laughing. As i walked to the house i saw a green trackhawk in my driveway. Then it clicked Fucking lontrell. As i was about to run inside lontrell flung out the car grabbing me.

"So this what we doing? You in the studio with niggas like shit sweet. You ain't supposed to be with no other rapper than me."

"Lontrell you doing fucking crack or something? You all over ig with your ig model. If i want to fuck on polo i can now MOVE."

"You ain't fucking him.i know you ain't so stop the cap."

"Oh really. You really thought we were in the studio all night and I just pulled up in his car i know you saw that to n-"

Before I could finish speaking pooh was dragging me into the back seat of his car. Locking the doors he locked the doors climbing into the back.

Pulling down my leggings as i fought to kick him off this was rape. No matter how i screamed no one came and lontrell was ripping my panties off to.

"You think am fucking playing with you  spread em legs." He told me choking me.

"Trell don't do this i don't want this." I plead i looked as his face soften.

"You don't love me no mo?" He asked his voice softening. I couldn't answer because I knew I did i really did.

"I'll never stop loving you trell not because I don't want to but because I don't know how to. You didn't have to hurt me so bad. If you wanted to leave you could of....."

"Mayne lay i love you aight. You the only bitch I will ever love. You love me when I was down bad ain't had shit knowing you was too good for me."

"So why you hurt why are you doing this?" I asked tears streaming down my face and all.

"Am out here trying to fuck my pain away be a big G out here running up my bag lay thats all. Trying to fit in like a young nigga coming up in the game. I was gon get back to you Mayne but now you don't want me and you out with some nigga."

"Lontrell your trying to fit in with some motherfucking niggas that ain't half real as you. They sing about but they aren't." I said sitting up.

"Bby this ain't you. Your better than this lontrell."

"Tee is sick lay. He got brain cancer and they said he ain't got much long am trying to stay in one piece. I pulled up here because you my only source of comfort. Foogiano and you not even 30 or my mother." He vented as tears flowed from his eyes.

This is the most vulnerable i ever seen lontrell. My baby was hurting and I ain't even noticed.

"Am here for you trell i swear.i got you." I held him rocking him back and forth as he bawled his eyes out on my chest.