13

Its been a week since i have been ignoring with lontrell. I see him around the house with 30  but i payed him no mind.Today 30 sister yaya was coming to do my hair for a block party scarr and double R gang was going to have. 

"Hey pretty girl. How you want your hair done?."

"A lace install please." I told her giving her the hair. We made small talk while she customize it and then she started braiding my natural hair.

"Ohhh shoot she got in them prison braids." Baby shiesty came in laughing. Baby shiesty never spoke much but him being over here alot i forced it out of him. He was cool but dangerous.

"Shut up and get me some apple juice from the fridge please." He got me the juice and started up the game. Then lontrell big head ass came in with a big ass choppa. This nigga is a mess.

"Ayo fool why you aint at the store?"

"CMO is there shiest." Baby told him handing me the juice.

"NIGGA I DONOT GIVE A FUCK I TOLD YA WORK THE SPOT NOW GET YA LI ASS UP AND DO THAT SHIT." He told baby who was now looking at him serous as fuck.

"I aint going so go on with that bull."

Before i knew it lontrell was beating the fuck out of baby shiesty. Yaya was screaming at them to stop while curling my wig. I prayed she didn't burn me. 30 and others came in and got lontrell off baby ,who was now spitting up blood. This is another reason why i didn't want lontrell around me. What ace said was true he do live life on a day to day basis.

"Yall a mess"kayla said walking by with her son on her hip.

After yaya did my wig and left,I went to the kitchen and get a wet rag and ice for baby. No one payed him any mind so much for a gang.

"Hey" i sat next to him.

"Wassup."

"Let me see your face." He turnt his face to me and i began to wipe his bruises and the dry blood off. Then i started to clean his cuts. Lontrell came back in and mean mug the fuck out of us as if i cared.

"Sssss." Baby hissed when the cotton swab touched his bottom lip.

"Come on hold still.amma be finish soon" i said moving closer to get to him.

"back the fuck up off him na. You doing too much." Lontrell came over and pulled me away from baby.

"LONTRELL GET THE FUCK OFF ME. I AINT YO PROPERTY." I barked at him baby got up and left.

"Amma fuck you up" lontrell told me cocking his gun at me.

"DO IT BITCH.SHOOT ME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS." I dared him.

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ACTING OUT OVER A BITCH." Dude who i remembered as lontrell brother barked at him and took away his gun.

This was too much drama for me amma go to my grandma seeing that halle was with scarr and kayla could care less that a nigga had a gun aimed at me. I would go to the party from over there even though i would have to sneak through the window because grandad be on that extra holy stuff. I pulled up to my grandma house and nobody was home. Perfect i got my bath bomb and burn some age listening to some lauryn hill and jill scott. I felt relaxed for the first time since my parents left. First it was euphoria with lontrell abusive ass, fear because he shot a dude and lastly anger with lontrell. I took a little nap in the water feeling light as ever.

"Child wake up i got you some honey buns." Halle woke me up.

"Thank you now pass my towel for me." I wrapped the towel around me and walked to my room. I told halle everything that happend while rubbing coco butter all over my skin.

"He loves you i think."she told me. Like this bitch calling that abusive shit lontrell be doing love.

"If thats love i don't want it at all.this aint jody and yvette or tammy and keisha."

"Ike and tina" she laughed at me. This girl is delusional asl i should of never introduce her to the hood because she's acting out.

We got ready for the party and i looked good fuck. Tonight probably the night to get a new nigga. Hot girl shit because ya girl look goodt.

"Ok i see you" halle told me hooking in her cuban chain

"That finna get snatched."

"My boyfriend stay strapped aight." She bragged.

"Okkkkk"

We sneaked out the kitchen window and was away into the night. As we got closer i heard music blasting. When we finally got there double RR gang was posted on a porch. We walked up to them.

"Yall finally here." Scarr told us then pulled halle into him. A boy with golden looking eyes smiled at me and i smiled back.

"You shiesty girl??" He asked

"No" i told him.

"You look good but i aint risking shit." He told me then finished rolling his blunt.

"Wassup." Baby came over to me and handed a red cup to me.

"Chilling. You good?" I asked touching his face lightly.

"Yeah."

Baby and I started talking some more. The liquor began to hit me full force due to halle refilling my cup 24/7. I looked at baby's blunt.

"Wanna try?"

"Yeah.pass it"

He passed me the blunt and i inhaled it. Mid exhaling i started to cough hella hard and seeing shit. Many pulls later i was throwing my ass back on ol dude from earlier. Niggas was coming up to me but baby was making sure i was good. He was so protective and checked in on me.

"Ready to bounce the sun's coming up na" baby told me.

"Aight.walk me home.please."

We started to walk,it felt as if i was floating and shit. I barely cracked  my grandma fromt door.

"Bye" i waved at baby who was waiting on me to get in. I made a dash to upstairs. I fell on my bed then after that i felt nothing.