I Can't Stop Me

Vegeta's entire body tensed. His chest felt tight as he was squeezed by the other's extremely tight embrace. It happened again. They made out again, and it was even worse this time! He wanked his rival off and now he was stuck in an unwanted hug with the idiot's cum splattered across his armor and gloves. The amount was surprising and somewhat impressive; Vegeta despised himself for giving into his disgusting desire and tasting it earlier.

"I think that's enough." Vegeta grumbled, swatting Goku's back in order to stop the hug.

Goku shook his head, "Nuh uh, Vegeta! Jus' a little longer!" before squeezing the prince even tighter as he silently prayed for this moment to last longer. He knows that the moment he lets go, Vegeta will revert back to despising him and they'll never be intimate like this again. And that fact hurts. Goku wants to spend all his time on Beerus' planet kissing and cuddling Vegeta - along with giving and receiving handjobs, too.

Vegeta grunted, struggling to breathe until he managed to successfully power up to Super Saiyan and knock the other backwards before reverting back to base form, completely breathless. "Look at the mess you've made! What's Whis going to think?!" SHIT! Whis will have to see me like this; covered in the idiot's semen!

Goku scrambled to stand up, ignoring the sharp sting of offence from Vegeta roughly shoving him away. "I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! Your hand felt really good!"

"I don't care! Just fucking do something about it before Whis sees!" Vegeta was panicking now. He knew full well he shouldn't have initiated another kiss after hearing the other's begging! But he was now, not only covered in Goku's cum but also uncomfortable in his spandex because he could feel the awkward dampness in his crotch. "Fucking hell!" He cursed as he shot a ki blast in the distance out of anger - luckily, Goku was quick enough to dodge the harsh blast that exploded in the distance.

"I don't know what to do, Vegeta!" Goku shouted back. "You didn't have to try and blast me!"

"You're lucky that it didn't hit you. Though with the amount of brain damage you're suffering from, it sure wouldn't do much."

"Hey! That's not nice!"

"I didn't intend to be nice, Kakarot! You're such an idiot!"

"Yeah?! Well... Well at least I'm not covered in weiner stuff!"

A thick, pulsing vein on Vegeta's forehead almost burst out of vexation. This idiot always causes trouble! Everything is all his fault! "You shut the hell up, Kakarot. This is all your fault - and it's all of your mess, too!"

"It's not my fault, Vegeta! You were the one touchin' my thingy to make it do that!" Goku shouted as his face reddened.

Vegeta's face burned crimson, too. "Don't be so vulgar! You're the one who got turned on!"

"And you were the one who was kissin' me so good! And ya kept grabbin' my butt!"

"Don't get it twisted! I was delusional! This place is tainted with some sort of aphrodisiac!"

"I dun' even know what half of those words mean, but you're a liar!" Goku aggressively wagged his finger in Vegeta's face at the last part as he floated closer.

Vegeta's eyes widened as he looked at the offending finger, backing up a little. Snarling, he gripped Goku's wrist, digging his fingers into his skin to make him wince. "Don't point your disgusting finger in my face and call me a liar! I would never willingly commit an act that is so abysmal! You've done this, haven't you? You planned this!" It was Vegeta's turn to wag his finger in Goku's face. Angrily poking the other's chest, the prince continued, "You're the one who was so desperate to kiss me again, so don't turn this around on me!"