"Well, Shit."

Thinking outside of the battlefield isn't one of Goku's strong points, especially when he's being put under intense pressure. He didn't expect to make such a mess. It was a little embarrassing and Vegeta's signature frown wasn't helping him. He could only look around at the lack of nature around them, believing that it could help inspire him to think of a way to clean Vegeta up. If only I could jus' click my fingers...

"Well, Kakarot? Are you going to fucking do something?" Vegeta's anger startled Goku.

He was starting to get even more stressed, and he still couldn't get rid of his renewed erection either thanks to Vegeta kissing him earlier. Damnit, 'Geta! Why did ya have to be such a good kisser! He probably shouldn't start thinking of making out with Vegeta again to prevent his cock from aching even more. "I'm sorry, okay! There's jus' too much pressure!"

"Too much pressure?!" Vegeta barked in disbelief. "I'm literally drenched in your own semen!"

Goku blushed as he began to defend; "I didn't think I had that much in me!"

"Kakarot, you busted a full on shower!" Fucking idiot!

Shit, what was Goku supposed to say? And most importantly, how is he supposed to clean up! Vegeta did promise that he'd 'fuck the life out of him' or whatever that meant afterwards, and it has to be as good as when he touched his penis... Then it clicked. "Oh! Wait a minute! I think I know how to clean ya up!" He grinned.

Vegeta wasn't as pleased, but he was at least a little content that Goku finally has a plan. Though, he could've thought of one when his semen wasn't as dry... "Get on with it, then." He ordered and received a devious grin in response. Vegeta shivered.

Giggling, Goku approached Vegeta and kissed his cheek, ignoring his grumbling but instead focusing on his pinkish cheeks. "I'm gonna lick it off." He smiled and Vegeta almost choked on his own spit.

Before Vegeta could protest, Goku was already licking the cum off his chestplate. The teasing bastard's tongue was gliding across in slow, long licks, and Goku even moaned at the taste. "Shit." Was all Vegeta could mutter. Why was this so hot? And why was Goku, an absolute moron, licking his armour so sensually? He's literally licking his own cum and here he is, moaning at its flavour like a pornstar. Vegeta could already feel his blood rushing south again. It wasn't helping that Goku was looking at him while licking, either. I should punch him for being so sexy! Or maybe he could make Goku lick a lot lower... He ejaculated in his spandex earlier, so maybe Goku could clean it up for him...

"Vegeta." Goku quietly purred. He could feel the prince shiver beneath him and he figured that he was doing the right job. He was originally going to simply clean Vegeta up with his tongue, but with Vegeta staring at him seductively with flushed cheeks, he decided to take his cleaning job up a notch. Maybe his sensual acts will reward him with another handjob? Goku sure does hope so. And to speed things up a bit, Goku ventured lower, licking at the splotches of cum on Vegeta's spandex, sucking on the blue fabric above his abdomen, tasting his own semen and moaning as he did so because Vegeta seemed to like that; this being proven by his erection poking against Goku's neck as he squatted a little despite it being hard to keep balance properly due to the lack of ground.

"Fucking hell." Vegeta cursed as his breathing grew a little heavy. He couldn't help himself. He really couldn't help himself because Goku is really close to his cock, and whenever he sucked on his spandex some of his skin would be caught between Goku's lips for a brief moment and that was enough to coax Vegeta into putting his fantasy into action. "Kakarot, do your prince a favour and suck my dick." He could've phrased the last part better, but fuck he was so desperate to receive a blowjob from the other that he couldn't care less.