Chapter 12

I was on my way round to the park to meet Ella and Hevs to ask them about the messages. When I got there they were crying their eyes out... I asked them what was wrong and Ella threw her phone at me. There was a big paragraph on her screen sent from Suggy. "You and Hevs are worthless and you treat Jess like shes not good enough to be your best friend she's the best person to ever be mates with so u better treat her rate or I will get everyone to get u both! Ella your a dirty slut an I can do better than you! Hevs... ha well your not even worth talking about!" I burst into tears reading the horrible things that had been said about the girls who are like my sisters. I told them that it wasn't true but they just asked me if I knew who it was. I promised them I would find out but I doubt I will be able to. I walked away from them after giving them a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I sat in a corner and cried... I cried till I couldn't cry anymore. I heard a voice... I knew it but I was too sure. "I know what's been happening." "Joe Weller has Joe Suggs Phone" said the voice from round the corner. " How do you know!!" I screamed back with all the anger inside me. "When I left school, I told you I would be back." " Ive been watching you and I know your are close with Joe and I wanted to know he was treating you right, so I followed him. The day Joe and Joe went out Joe Weller stole Joe Suggs phone." I ran round the corner to see... EWAN!!!!