Chapter 16

Kenickie had one hand holding mine and the other going round the back of my neck. He had taken the moment and made if perfect. I was still staring into his eyes, they were beautiful, he was beautiful. His face coming closer to mine and his hands getting tighter I took a deep breath waiting for the kiss, he carried on pulling me closer to him, our lips almost touched when to sight of Ewan forced me to stop. I saw Ewan out of the corner of my eye and I removed my hands from Kenickies body and took a step back. Ewan sprinted off and I chased him. God he's fast! I finally caught up to him, I turned his face with my hands. He had tears in his eyes. I forgot about the whole thing that happened with Ewan. "Sorry" I said hoping he would accept it.
"Don't!" he hissed back
"I came back for you Jess nobody else! I could have stayed in America and carried on playing football! But no. I threw it all away for you, a callous Jezebel!" He exclaimed.
"Oh my god what have I even done to you?!" I snapped back.
I began to walk back over to Kenickie. I knew Ewan was watching me, in that moment in time I didn't care. I was mad at Ewan an I knew how to make him feel bad too! I grabbed Kenickie and kissed him for as long as I could. I held him closer than I had held anyone before, I didn't care. Ewan just called me a Callous Jezabel! He was like a brother to me! When I finally fetched my self to pull my face away from Kenickies I still held him close. i remained in his arms for a while until I held his hand and began to walk towards the park. "What was all that about?" He asked.
"Well I felt like... I can't explain it... I just wanted to kiss you that's all..." I replied, it all got a bit mumbled.
"Not the Kiss Jessie... What happened with Ewan..? He answered.
"Nothing it's fine, he was just abit upset when I told him I had feelings for you..." I replied.
"So you have feelings for me..?" He asked.
"Y-y- yeah I do..." I hesitantly answered.
"Okay." he said with a big smile on his face.
We were at the park in no time. Ella had a massive grin on her face... when she saw me and Kenickie hand in hand walking across the field towards them. Kenickie gave me a quick kiss then left. All the girls screamed at me, in a fan-girl kind of way...
"Gimme the deats!" Screamed Hevs.
"It's nothing honestly..." I replied
"Yeah sure it isn't just tell us Jess!" shouted Ella.
"Look he got my number and we kissed, no big deal." I answer staring at the ground.
"Erm that's a huge deal!" Squealed holly!
"I'm not talking about this..." I snapped.
"Just leave it okay..?" I said in a calmer tone.
"Sure" said Kira.
"Won't we guys..!" She said louder.
They all agreed but not one of they sounded happy about it.
My phone buzzed, it was from an unknown number... It read...
Hey, so yeah are we like a couple now or... xxxxxx
I didn't know what to reply... I took Ella to one side and asked her what I should say...
She told me to say yes, so I put...
Sure if you want to you don't have to if you don't want to tho... xxxxxx
He didn't reply...