Chapter 17

Kenickie never text me. I went out with him today, we walked down to the park and then went and got something to eat. While we were waiting for our meal to arrive he asked if we were officially a couple, I told him I text him and told him last night when he text me. He said he never text me... I wonder who it was, I left it and carried on my day with Kenickie, I've had enough of phone drama already! He walked me home bless him. I really really like him! He makes me feel better about everything that's happened the past few days. Wow... this has been an eventful week! I decided to go on my IMac and watch some Netflix. There was a really really load bang on the door. I ran down the stairs and swung open the door. Hevs was stood crying her eyes out, he face was as red as a tomato and her tears as pure as condensed ice. I pulled her into my house and took her into my bedroom. She was crying so much she was unable to speak. I went downstairs and got her a glass of juice, my mum called heathers mum and asked if she could sleep. She had big black bruises on her arms and wrists. I didn't ask her about them just incase it made her cry again. I asked her what was up and she said "He's coming for us all Jess"
"Who Hevs?" I replied nervously
"Him and his mate" she answer starting to cry again.
"What's their name Hevs?" I started to get worried, ive never seen her like this.
"They are going to get us all, me you Kira holly Kenickie and ella."
"Who are Hevs?!?" I shouted shaking her legs.
"It's.... its..."