[4]

A panicked Lex scurries through the door, "It's Eli's girlfriend, he's getting rid of her." he fills Damon in.

"Oh, thank God. What the hell is she doing here anyway? No one was supposed to know about this place", he whispers while he keeps his hand over my mouth.

Lex rolls his eyes, "I don't know man". The two of them share the same frustration towards the situation.

In hopes of being overheard by the woman, I mumble as loud as I can. She might be my only way out, so I'll take the chance.

"Be quiet." he forces my mouth to shut even harder. His muscular arms work overtime against my efforts. 

"Still have that gag?", he asks Lex.

He nods and hands the cloth over to his comrade. After all, they're in this together. If one of them goes down, all of them follow.

The tension finally lessens when we hear the front door close. In a few moments, Eli returns,
"It's all good, she's gone".

His two brothers stare at him with the same expression on their faces. "How the fuck did she even know you were here?", Damon angrily confronts him.

"The psycho bitch has a tracker on my phone!"

Lex joins in the argument, "Eli if anyone finds her..." he tries to emphasize just how bad that scenario would be but he's interrupted.

"I know! You don't have to remind me. And let's not forget you are the one who came up with the idea".

I awkwardly watch the brothers bicker back and forth. The breakdown of the group could be the opportunity I was waiting for.

"Don't act like you were against it. You're benefiting just as much as I am." Lex and Eli now stand inches from each other. It's only a matter of time before it gets physical.

"How the fuck am I benefiting? I haven't got shit out of her being here. If anything I'm her caregiver. You fucked her remember?" he recalls the fake rape incident.

The friend stuck in the middle has had enough of their bullshit. "Damn, Stop fighting. She's here now, it's done. We need to decide what we're going to do with her, we have no plan." he forces his athletic body between them.

The hot-headed leader breathes and takes a step back. "we've come too far to just kill her now. We have to make it worth it somehow" he calms down.

Damon looks over to me, "She's cute, we could sell her to whatever pervert wants her. At least it will be a payday" he conjures up an idea.

"Do you know anyone in the business of buying whores?", Lex condescendingly asks him. 

"No, but it shouldn't be too hard to find someone"

Despite being the only proposed option, Eli also disagrees with the plan. "And get us caught up with an undercover cop? Hell no. That's too risky."

Hearing the horrific schemes the men are coming up with forces me to act. I groan and mumble loudly through the gag.

Eli notices me desperately trying to get their attention. He pulls the cloth out of my mouth.

"Please just let me go, I promise I'll keep quiet. You treated me good", I hyperventilate with a panicked expression.

Two of the brothers think to themselves but Damon blurts out a demand of his own, "Well I'm not giving her up until I get some pussy", he asserts.

Lex can't help but roll his eyes, "really?"

"Hell yeah, you got a chance!"

My legs instinctively try to close but the ropes hold me in place. My lip quivers at my impending doom.

The eldest brother settles the debate, "Fine. Let's make it even, You can fuck her then we decide our next move".

"That's cool with me", Damon grins then looks over to Lex for his reaction.

The man I hoped would help me through this does nothing but shrug. He leaves me in the room with these two heartless monsters.

Eli soon after shows himself out as well and it's just me and Damon. The short delay by the woman randomly showing up did nothing to stop what's about to happen.