[6]

The voices of the men are loud enough to be overheard. Damon convinces them to keep me captive, Lex attempted to offer an alternative but Eli sides with my rapist. The conversation fizzles and the cabin is relatively silent. Whatever is going on outside this room is unbeknownst to me.

I could puke at the grossness between my legs. Not only did he take advantage of me, he didn't pull out or use a condom. Regardless I'll kill myself before I carry his child.

Hours passed before I see anyone. Throughout this time I go in and out of consciousness.

"Time for dinner", the sudden sound of words force my eyes open.

It's Eli, he gazes at my shivering body without emotion. I close my eyes back but he doesn't let me be.

He removes my restraints and pulls me to my feet. "Put this on" he hands me a silk black nightgown.

I comply silently and he escorts me to the living room.
○○○○
Damon and Lex devour a slice of pizza while the tv runs in the background. They hold a casual conversation until they notice my presence.

"We brought pizza!", Lex smiles.

I stare at the ground, fidgeting with my fingers. Eli guides me to the couch then brings me a slice.

I slowly taste the cheese and pepperoni. My stomach is glad to have any type of food after being starved all day.

The brothers somewhat ignore and continue speaking about everything from football to drug deals. I listen to every story they tell and every poorly executed joke. I don't know what's worse hearing their dude talk or watching this horrible gangster movie they have playing.

I don't notice it when Damon sits next to me, "Do you like the outfit I brought you?" he asks rubbing his hand up and down my arm.

I don't say anything, just continue chewing my dinner.

"I took a quick trip to the mall while you were asleep. I got a few things since you're going to be around for a while" he lifts my chin to meet his gaze.

I nod, not knowing what else to do or say. His attempt at being nice is creepy. Not to mention what he did to me, Damon doesn't deserve gratitude.

While this uneasy situation ensues, Lex and Eli pack up their belongings. "Bro, we'll see you tomorrow, it's getting late and we have that landscaping job at noon" he announces his exist.

My head snaps over to the front door, I didn't know they were leaving. My heart pumps nearly out of my chest at the thought of being left alone with the man who raped me.

"See ya later, I got things under control over here" he waves his brothers off. The moment the door closes, Damon leaves my side to reinstall all the bolts and locks.

"We have the night to ourselves, baby girl." he energetically trots to one of the bedrooms and comes back dragging a mattress with him.

I finish my pizza as he positions it in front of the TV. He goes back for the blankets and pillows.

"We're going to watch a movie and I'm going to cuddle you. You deserve to be rewarded for making me cum earlier."

To my surprise, he takes the cuffs off me then lays me down on my side. His body pushes onto me from behind like I'm the little spoon and he's the big spoon.

His scent brings me back to the assault. My body involuntarily convulses from the pain of reliving the trauma. "Shh, it's okay sweetie. I'm not going to hurt you" he rests his chin on my head.