[2]

"Open your mouth, I'm going to feed you. I can't risk you trying to get away", Eli holds the spoon up to my face as we sit at the dining table. I obediently open my mouth for the bite of cereal.

What's important now is figuring out where I am. I discretely glance around, even managing to see through the small kitchen window. There's nothing but trees and wilderness, it's the first clue. We're probably in some type of cabin in the middle of nowhere.

Eli doesn't notice my wondering eyes, he continues to feed me and speak sweet nothings. "You're lucky we're being so nice to you. Lex made me see the bigger picture, You as our little slave is way more valuable than you as a rotting corpse", his creepy hand travels up my leg.

At the full mercy of this man, I can't do anything to stop him. He gropes my lower body the entire time he's feeding me breakfast. My skin crawls but I keep my head in the game. I try to remember every little detail of the layout of this house.

Fifteen minutes of the uncomfortable interaction passed before Eli pulls me up. "You're a mess, you need to get into some different clothes. They're all bloody and sweaty from the festivities of last night" he mentions after the meal is finished and takes me into another room.

      ○○○
The rhythmic sound of the bathtub filling with water is somewhat calming but I know what's about the happen will be the exact opposite.

The heartless killer unties me, "Don't be scared. You're mine now. There's no reason to be shy" he pulls my shirt from over my head and snatches my shorts down. I shiver at the sudden air hitting my bare skin.

He gawks at my partially nude body that's only covered by a bra and panties. He tugs on them for me to remove them.

I hesitate but what other option do I have, I slowly comply with his nonverbal orders.

"Good, sit in the tub", he devours me with his eyes.

The warmth of the water soothes my aching body causing a small sigh of relief to escape my mouth.

"Let me clean that adorable little face of yours." He uses a rag and soap to gently wash the bloodstains from my skin.

I keep silent as he washes me, however, it doesn't go unnoticed, "You don't talk much do you?" He questions me.

I can't be bothered to respond. If he expects me to be friendly in this situation, he's bat shit crazy.

"That's fine, being quiet is a good trait for a slave".

"I'm not a slave" I stare him directly in the face.

His brows furrow at my courage, "Every time you speak to me it's always disrespectful, why is that babydoll?" he clenches his teeth as if he's trying to hold himself back

"Do you need to ask?"

He sighs and shakes his head, "I understand, it's hard to go on after witnessing your whole bloodline be wiped out but today is a new day. You should just forget about your life before, it will be better for everyone."

Every muscle in my body tightens at the mention of my family. He recognizes the deep sadness on my face, it's like an energy drink for him. His mood instantly perks up at my expense, "Come on, Let me help you out" he takes me by the arm. Once my feet hit the bathroom floor I cover up the best I can.

"Dry off and I'll get you some clothes", he throws me a towel then pulls something out of a plastic bag.

It's a white lace bra and panty set, "Please not that" I beg, staring at the lingerie.

"No complaining slave. You'll look great in it", he grins in a strangely threatening way.

I give in to his demands once again and dress in the revealing two-piece set.

"See It fits you perfectly. Look at yourself in the mirror." Eli holds me by the shoulders.

My eyes immediately find the bruises covering my body. Seeing my reflection is harder than I thought it would be. I don't even care about the outfit, being so banged up is far worse.

"Don't worry about those marks, they will fade eventually. As long as you don't put up a fight, we won't hurt you again", he plays with my hair from behind. Tears rain down slowly as I stand motionlessly.

He tries to offer comfort by rubbing my back but that doesn't help. He's the one that did this to me, if he was remorseful he would let me go. 

I take one last glance at myself before Eli hurries me out of the bathroom.