♧︎11♧︎

The next morning I walked out to the stable. Percy was there mucking out blackjacks stall.

"Hey, Lyra." He said. He took his hand and moved his sweaty hair out of his eyes.

"Hey, Percy." I said.

"So....I know you saw me eavesdropping last night." He said, kinda nervous. I guess he thought I'd be mad. "But where were you going last night when you barged out of your cabin?" He asked.

My mind immediately went back to last night. The kiss. Grover telling me he loves me. It all made me smile. "To sort things out" i said simply before leaving.

I was walking to the forest to go dig up sone worms for Moose when I supposed felt arms around my waist. I was pulled behind an oak tree. My first instinct was to scream but before i knew it, lips were on mine. Thats when I realized it was grover.

We pulled away and he smiled. "Hey." He said.

I smiled back, "Hey. What are you doing" I asked, taking his hand in mine.

He rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand. "Talking to you. Are you ready?" He asked me.

I looked at him, confused. "Ready for what?"

He looked at me weird. Like he couldn't believe i would forget. "Your mom comes on Sunday. It's Thursday."

I face palmed myself with my free hand and groaned. "Oh man. I forgot." I said. But the more I thought, the more anxious i got. "Oh no. Im not prepared. She's going to hate me. What am i going to-"

I didn't get to finish cause Grover pulled me into a hug. "Hey. Shhh. Its ok. Just breathe." He pulled away and help me by the shoulders. "She will not hate you. Theres no way. You're amazing!" He said.

I smiled "im glad you think im amazing. But what if she doesn't. What if she thinks im a disappointment." I said.

"She wont!" Grover said, his face getting serious "stop saying that. Now, have you made a decision? About the pledge?" He asked. His hands when down to mine. Holding them firmly.

I froze. I had forgotten. Oh no. I cant take the pledge. What about Grover. But if i dont, my mom will hate me.. "Umm i think so." I lied.

Grover nodded. He didn't ask me what my decision was, but he had a sad look on his face. Did he think I wouldn't choose him? Does he think so little of himself? Does he doubt that I don't absolutely love him?

"Well, i have to go. You go do whatever you were on your way to do." Grover said

"I love you" i said, hopefully he would reply.

Grover managed a small smile before walking away and letting go of me and my hands have never felt colder.

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽꧁꧂☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

A/N: hey guys! Im so happy to be back at this story!! I love it so much!! Theres some drama happening. Oooo.

TW: FROM HERE ON OUT WE WILL DEAL WITH DEPRESSION, SELF HARM AND SUICIDE. PLEASE OH PLEASE DONT READ IF U DONT WANT TO BE TRIGGERED. I KNOW I HATE IT WHEN IT HAPPENS TO ME.

Qotd: Fave god/goddess?
Aotd: Artemis, obvi. She is just SO COOL! Ugh. Hades is cool too!