this feeling

Author note :
Everyone I hope u r liking this story . Before going further I would like to say . Please don't spread hate . It's my first ever book am writting . So please appreciate it ❤️

..........

I chuckled ......
Chohee:" ahh.....um....ook !!"

No ! No ! No ! Kim taehyung . What do u think I am . Will I easily forgive you huh ? . I want to slap you so bad how dare you to rape me you fucking pervert . I will never forgive you for sure.

I am so angry at him but , I hide it infront of him . Suddenly , he spoke.

Taehyung :" I know you won't forgive me but .......".
He pulled me closer and hugged me so gently . It made my eyes widen . It's so.......... comfortable !!!!..... You know why am saying that !?

Because no one never ever hugged me except my mom and dad . I felt love . I can hear his heart beats getting fast . What is this tae ....... I know that I don't have any hopes with you but still. Your touch is making me feel good . I am feeling like now you are the only one for me .

Taehyung's pov :

I suddenly hugged her . Because I know she is hella mad now . But I felt strange. My heart  starting beat soo fast and I know that she can hear it too .... I started blushing .

THIS FEELING !!....I never felt before . I feel like I don't want to let go of you ever Kim Cho-hee  . But why !?....

In middle of our precious moment . I got a call !!

RING * RING *
We both pulled off . She was blush so I am . I saw the caller ID . It was ......heejin . I sighed internally and changed my face into the coldest one .

I said excuse me to her and went away from there .

*TIME SKIP
(Kitchen )
Cho-hee's pov

I was preparing food for mr pillar

(a/n : yaah I don't know why you give my taetae very wierd names )
Whatever !!😑😑

Suddenly he came downstairs wearing his coat . He glanced at me and took his bag .

Taehyung :" (coldly) I am going to the office . "
He said wearing his watch in right hand and went away . Such a rude brat !!.... First pervert then , good boy then worried and then again rude and cruel. Uhh......this boy is as mysterious as Bermuda triangle .

(A/n : what did I just wrote 😶😶😅😅)

I shrugged everything and did my business . Means household . The wifey thing .

Time skip

Meanwhile :-

Taehyung 's pov

Taehyung 's pov

Heejin :" babe ......why are you so tensed !? "..
She said coming towards me , I sighed . I am soo tensed and confused bout what is happening to me .
I looked up at her . She is looking worried and sad . She came and sat on the chair infront of me .

I smiled at her and said .
Taehyung :" I missed you babe !...that's why "

She made a more saddest yet cute face .
Taehyung :" now...why are you sad !?."

I said while caressing her face .

Heejin :" I wanna meet your so called wife ."
Taehyung:" eh....wh...what....I..why !?"

Heejin :" what happened baby .....I just want to meet her . "

I sighed thinking . I rested my back in the chair . She smiled (a/n : that was a smirk dummy) . She came towards me and sat on my lap starting caressing my chest and said .

Heejin :" let's go to ur house after office daddy (smirk)"
She pecked my lips . I started kissing her . I couldn't control myself . I am hard enough . Soo

We made out there .
..

Time skip

I and heejin arrived home . She seemed excited I don't know why but I am kinda nervous. We went inside . As we came  Inside , I didn't see chohee .

Heejin :" where is she daddy !"(pout)

I was about to call her name but , I got a call . And it's dad so , I kissed her forehead as she saw the caller ID and nodded and I went away .

Cho-hee's pov
I am lying on the bed scrolling my phone . Uhhh......now am hungry .
And why not. It's (8:30pm) . I think taehyung is gonna be here in any min . So I went downstairs .

*At downstairs

I saw a girl figure I scaned her head to toe . She turned around and our eyes met . Huh !? ...I never saw her before . Who is she .

Heejin:" girlfriend .....(smirk)"

Chohee :" wh..what !?"

Heejin :" am taehyung's girlfriend b*tch "
My heart ached at her sentance . Tears started to form.as I looked at her in anger .

Chohee :" how ....how dare you to call me b*tch you ugly slut ."(yelled )" get out of my house"

She came forward and slapped me .

Chohee :" uhh....ahhh......you ugly slut how dare you to fucking slap me !!!" (Yelled)

I yelled my lung out at her without knowing that taehyung came already . And I slapped her with my whole strengthen making her falling on the ground she started fake crying as she saw taehyung standing frozed looking at me with widen , angry eyes . She started screaming "ahh....it...it hurts (sobbing)" .

I laughed . And said " what a bitch you are . Only one slap and you gave up already " .

Suddenly , a dark voice screamed from behind sending quick shiver down my spine . I got startled by that angry voice .

Taehyung :
HOW COULD YOU ..... CHO-HEE !!

Author note : got goosebumps !??no....it's ok .....but please vote , follow and coment bout this story . Seeeeee you in the next ch bitches 💜💜

 Seeeeee you in the next ch bitches 💜💜