the past

Jimin : cho-hee am...here !!

Jimin's pov

As I came inside chohee's house .... I heard a slight sobs from her room so I rushed there and saw my lil sis crying lying on the bed . I came to her and starting to patt her back ...... Shushing her all time .....

Cho-hee : o-oppa ...?

Jimin : (tearing up) shh....now wae are u crying huh?

Cho-hee : (sniffed) o-oppa h-he i-is ok n-a ?

I deeply sighed .......

Jimin : he went away without saying anything ........

I said she immediately turned towards me and put her one hand on her mouth before saying .....

Cho-hee : n-no ...i-its my fault I-i shouldn't ha-ave s-aid those to--.... Oppa w-what sh-ould i d--

Cho-hee's pov

I hiccuped and cried on his shoulder after half an hour of him comforting me , I got better .... Served him some ramyeon and started to have a chat ..... He seemed to worried for me ... So am I for tae .... I said soo much to him .... He didn't deserve any of this .... I thought to open up in front on jimin so I said ....

Cho-hee : jimin (calm tone)
Jimin :(slurps) hmm....?

Cho-hee : u know I married tae because my relatives were abusing me there but , when I got with him ...it felt good... But I never understand him ..... In our first night to forced me for dirty and after that he apologized to me for that ... That time my heart responded .... I thought even if he hates me .... I can turn it to the love that I deserve ... I saw that hope star in him somehow ... He had a girlfriend who I don't where she is .... But he loved her too....

He was listening very carefully , i continued ....

Cho-hee : (sigh) I was new , but his ex was with him for so many times , oppa .... In these 5 years I got to know the past .... That he was confused , he was chained up between us because he didn't wanted to give up on both of us , after the incident when his girlfriend called him that I threatened him ... He got mad that he started hating me again when we were just started to understand one another .... He in flow also said to abort taehoon .....but lil did i knew he was happy about me pregnant.  And that's the only reason I hate him and don't wanna get with him again because he wanted to kill taehoon . After I escaped I don't know what happened .

I printed his picture in my mind as a demon after he said those harsh words to me and promised myself not to expose my child in front of him ever because (suddenly I burst crying putting both hands on my eyes) b-because I-i th-thought h-he will k-kill hi-im....*hiccups ....

Now jimin got mad ... He stood up out of frustration and said ...

Jimin : wait what ?? You are saying you quite understood his situation but still now how can u think of him now ..... After u escaped you don't know what happened right ?? I knew ... I knew everything what happened that night . Listen .......

Flashback

Jimin :  on that night he ran everywhere just to find you in the hospital , he called me as i entered in there I saw him crying mess on the patient bed like someone died . I went to him and asked ....

Jimin : yaah what happened tae ??????

That was my first time seeing him crying that bad , in his cracked he said ....

Taehyung : h-hyung m-my w-world i-its g-gone ....m-my f-family i-s al-so gone ..j-jimin cho-hee --- .

He dropped him self on my lap .... Crying while I strokes his hair trying to process whats happening .