Just Grian being a maniac - 3rd Life SMP

Grian but add Technoblade's chaotic voices. But they only want him to grief and blow shit up.
This isn't angst don't worry-

3rd Life is all in good fun and nothing here is actually permanent(well aside from 3rd deaths). We're just adding this for some fun and also possible ✨Drama✨ in future oneshots

CW // Grian blowing people up, and ofc le voices.

"What do you want today?" He asked, immediately chatter started up in his brain, Explosions! Grief that house! Talk to this person! Blow up this place! Explode it all! Well they clearly wanted explosions, "Yeah, but I can't blow everything up, is there anything specific you want blown up?" The chatter quieted down, as if in thought, then restarted, Anyone! We don't care! They said, "Well okay then, let's go lay a trap." He said, grabbing the tnt mine carts, the redstone, and walking out of the Sandy kingdom.

He sneakily and carefully placed the minecarts filled with TnT onto a rail, making sure not to blow himself up, he didn't want to be on a yellow heart already, then he scurried away back to the Sandy kingdom he and Scar both ruled over, "There, what else?" He asked, Watch it blow up, it's going to blow up soon, watch it blow up! They all said, and so Grian sighed and returned to the blow up sight, Scott, Bigb, Little Wood and Scar were also there, Scar was trying to steal the cookie atop of whatever that was(Grian couldn't remember) and Grian was just sitting on the mountain watching where he had laid the trap.

"They're trying to disarm a bomb, apparently." Scott said, Skizzle, Ren, and Solidarity were currently attempting to remove the TnT he placed, Blow up soon one voice said, then the others joined in on chanting "Blow up soon" and then the faint sizzle could be heard from the mountain, and Grian perked up, even more focused on the area now.

Skizzleman blew up
RentheDog blew up
SolidarityGaming blew up

And maniacal laughter erupted from Grian, and he fell over, the others (who were trying to stop Scar from taking the cookie), who weren't focused on the explosion, looked at their communicators, which were currently going crazy for reasons, "Noo!" Scott shouted, holding back some laughter, "Grian did you do that??" He asked, "Grian you evil thing!" He said, "Haha! It worked!" The red sweater-wearing boy shouted happily, and between fits of maniacal laughter.

Scott was just looking at him with a disappointed face, although he did start giggling after a few moments.

And his voices were also cheering happily over the explosions, so that's good.

//382 words, definitely shorter than my usual oneshots but I honestly don't care, this was really fun to write. Mostly because it's Grian and Grian my beloved.\\