Chapter 3: Icebreakers

Summary: Izuku and his Girlfriends get to know each other.

No One P.OV.

It was a quiet night at the dorms. The boys decided to have a boys night out. Bakugo agreed to go, said he needed fresh air before he exploded on someone (though everyone is sure that's not the real reason). Izuku had a headache so he had to sit it out. When they left the girls came to his room he was surprised to see Melissa and Nejire as well. He knew Melissa was part of a Foreign Exchange Program. But what were they both doing here?

Setsuna: Hey Hot Stuff. We heard you weren't feeling 100%. So, Ibara made you some soup.

Ohcako: And Melissa and Nejire are here because they want to join in on the relationship.

Izuku: Uh?

Momo: Yeah, surprised us too. We haven't exactly set a limit and we think we can trust them. But it is up to you.

Izuku: Are you all okay with this?

They all nodded. And he accepted and the two hugged him. He felt better after he ate Ibara's soup. He also made himself a reminder to set up dates with Melissa and Nejire.

Melissa: If your feeling better. We wanted to play a game. Meet us downstairs.

He put on some clothes. And went downstairs.

Itsuka: Hey I just noticed. Where are Eri and Kota?

Izuku: They're spending time with mom. She wanted to bond with them.

*Meanwhile*

Inko: And here he is in his little All Might Onesie.

Kota: He really was a fan, wasn't he?

Inko: Always had been, always will be.

Eri: Daddy was so cute. And small, like me.

Inko: Everyone is small when they start out, sweetie.

Back to U.A.

Izuku: I'm sure they are doing okay. *Thinking* I just hope she isn't showing them the baby pictures.

Back at The Midoriya Residence

Inko: Achoo.

Eri/Kota: Bless You.

Inko: Thanks.

Back at U.A.

Ochako: Wait does she know about us?

Izuku: No, I don't know how to tell her. She might faint.

Momo: We'll figure that out when we get to it.

Izuku: Okay, so what's the game?

It had elements of "Never Had I Ever." But you could choose not to say anything your not comfortable with. Except it also had buzzers so if you decide to say anything, and if you lie the person who knows it can hit the buzzer. And you either have to say it, or they do. And there was a punishment if you lied. You had to do a dare. And the person who hit the buzzer can come up with the dare.

Setsuna: First Question: Never had I ever felt Insecure about my body?

Everyone was a little surprised at Izuku taking a sip of water. But chose not to question it. But Then...

Buzzer: Ehhhh.

Everyone looked at Momo.

Momo: Sorry Kyoka, but I couldn't help but notice you often comparing your cup size to ours with sad look on your face.