Chapter 20: Even More Dates.

Summary: Izuku goes on even more Dates.

Date 35: Shino, Ryuko, and Tomoko.

They took Izuku to another Restaurant that they rented the entire thing out.

Thry didn't want the risk of someone catching them.

They sat at a table and took their Orders.

But Ryuko was using the Time to Flirt with Izuku. And was causing him to blush terribly.

She would often "accidentally" drop things and bend over to either get Izuku to get a good look at her Cleavage or her Ass. Eventually Shino Smaked her to get her to stop.

Shino: And you wonder why all the guys who like you are Perverts.

Ryuko: Sometimes you have to indulge in their Fantasies. Besides Hero Fanboy here. Wouldn't be Suprised if he crushed on us growing up.

Tomoko: Did you?

Izuku: Maybe...

Ryuko: Well now your dream has Come True. How does it feel~?

Izuku: ... Good.

Tomoko reached down and squeezed Izuku's Hand.

Tomoko: Did you have any Dreams about us~?

Ryuko: Any Lewd Thoughts~?

Shino kicked them both.

Shino: KNOCK IT OFF!!! Your going to Embaress him right out of the date.

They stopped. But Tomoko didn't let go of Izuku's Hand.

They ate their Dinner and Kissed Him.

Date 36: Mina, Toru, and Setsuna.

Izuku had no Idea how they talked him into this.

They played games in Mina's Room. But he should have known better as to what they were playing.

Theu were playing Kissing games and all of that. And of course they used every Exploit to Make him Blush.

Izuku barely managed to survive it.

Date 37: Momo and Kyoka.

Kyoka took them to a Concert that starred her Parents. She wanted to support them. And she brought along Izuku and Momo because they were the Only Ones Available.

The Concert went great. They enjoyed her Parents Singing. And after she congratulated them. They Kissed Izuku.

Date 38: Itsuka and Kyoka.

They snuggled in Kyoka's Room listening to Music. But fell asleep pretty Fast. And they went from Night to Morning. Itsuka had to Leave before she got Caught.

But she made sure to give him a Kiss.

Date: 39: Mei and Melissa 2.

He once again was in the Support Department. Getting Fitted. Theu were feeling him Again. And he once again didn't know if it was on purpose.

And he wasn't sure if he wanted to know the Answer.

They seemed to be a bit more Bolder though.

Though Afterward they went to the Cafeteria and Got some Dinner.

They kissed him.

Date 40: Ochaco, Melissa, and Mei.

They finally managed to convince Mei to get some Sleep.

They cuddled in Izuku's Room as it was rather Quiet. And Melissa loved seeing someone admire her "Uncle Might".

Mei slept like a Baby. Though, they caught her trying to head to the Workshop at 6:00 a.m.

A Mother Always Knows Part 3.

The Newest Additions to Izuku's Harem were standing at the door to Inko's Home. With Izuku and his Other Girlfreinds. They decided to introduce themselves to Her and knocked.

Inko: *Muffled* Oh Izuku. I didn't know you were Visiti- *Opens Door* Oh. Hello. Midnight, Miruko, Ryukyuu, Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, And Ragdoll.

They all Jaw Dropped.

Midnight: Your good.

Inko: That's what happens when your Son's a Hero Fanboy. How can I help you?

Izuku: They're here to see you.

Inko: Oh. Please come in.

They came inside and sat down and said theu joined Izuku's Girlfriends. She at first was Shocked. But she recovered.

Inko: Well... That's not what I expected. But... Then again how Could I? Oh. Would like some Tea?

They Said Yes. And she Poured them some Green Tea.

Inko: My Son had Crushes on you all Growing Up. Heroes were always lifting his Spirits up when... Things were bad.

They felt Chills as she started to Smile.

Inko: We need to talk about what happens if you break His Heart!

Timeskip Brought to you By Chibi Eri playing with Chibi Mandalay, Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll.

Izuku and His Girlfriend sat in his Room and Watched some Hero Shows on his T.V. snuggled up onto him. When the New Members rushed in terrified.

Kyoka: What Happened?

Rumi: Most Scariest Woman!

Tatsuma: Nightmares!

Ryuko: I think my Life Flashed Before my Eyes!

Tomoko: Scarier then All For One!

Shino: That Woman is a Lion!

Kayama: Izuku? Are yku sure your Mom is not a Pro Hero?

Izuku: No. Why?

Kayama: Because I have been in a Room with Professional Interrogators. Fough Actual Serial Killers, and Those did not Scare Me as much as that Woman!

As that was happening Inko was just happily doing the Dishes, while Humming a Happy Song to Herself.

End Of Chapter.