Chapter 18: More Dates.

Summary: Izuku's More Dates.

A/N: My Birthday is today.

Date 25: Ryukyuu.

She took Izuku to a Fancy Restaurant under the guise of Heroes getting to know each other.

They sat and both ordered Steak. And talked about their lives as heroes. Both were enjoying each others Company. They both kissed Each Other.

Date 26: Itsuka and Setsuna.

The three of them decided to have a sparring Match, No Quirks, they fought valiantly. But Ultimately Itsuka's experience made her the Victor. The three kissed.

Date 27: Pony and Koniko.

They decided to snuggle while watching a Hero Movie. They seemed to really enjoy being under a Warm Blanket. The three kissed.

Date 28: Ochaco and Mina.

The three went back to the Dance Arena Again. And this time just decided to have a Match just between the three of them.

Izuku managed to hold his own. But exhaustion got the better of him. Ochaco's Competitive side, prevented her from giving in. But Mina outpreformed her. The three had a kiss.

Date 29: 1-A and 1-B Girls, Nejire, Mei, Melissa.

The Movie they watched was a Thriller/Action about a Man who was split into two different personalities. One good and the other Evil.

It was rather intense, especially the climax. Which left them questioning whether or not, it could happen in the world of Quirks.

A/N: Or maybe a tease for a future book. *Wink* ;).

Date 30: Ochaco, Tsuyu, Mina, and Toru.

They decided to play games in Mina's room.

Toru: Mina? Please don't do this.

Mina: I'm Sorry.

Toru: We've been through a lot. Please.

Mina: I must.

Toru: We're Best Friends. Please?

Mina: I'm sorry. UNO!

She put down her second to last card.

Toru: NOOOOOOO!

Ochaco: Drama Queens.

Izuku: Why do they always play Uno so dramatically?

Tsuyu: It's them. Ribbit. They make everything Dramatic.

Izuku, Ochaco, and Tsuyu were playing an Action Game. It was three people the game was Ultimate Alliance 3. Izuku was Spider-Man, Ochaco Spider-Gwen, and Tsuyu Scarlet Witch, and the would often switch out the 4th Character alot.

A/N: I really would like that game. I'm saving up for the switch.

Pick Up Lines 2.

Ochaco, Kyola, and Ibara were teaching Izuku pick up lines, so he could get back at Setsuna, Mina, and Toru.

Ochaco: Try something like this: Are you made of Grapes? Because your fine as wine.

Izuku: Oh. Okay.

Kyoka: There is one that is guaranteed to work.

She whispers into his ear.

Izuku: Ah. Won't that get me labeled a pervert?

Kyoka: Not entirely. Considering every girl here agrees, your too pure.

So he found them in the common room.

Itsuka and Momo came up to them wondering what was going on.

Itsuka: What's up?

Ibara: Izuku's getting payback on the Flirt Trio.

Kyoka and I taught him a powerful weapon.

Momo: What Kind?

Before Kyoka could answer Izuku said this...

Izuku: D-Did you sit on a pile of Sugar? C-Cause you got sweet A-Asses.

For a moment evryone blueshed at how Izuku could make a perverted comment sweet but his stuttering also destroyed the effect.

Setsuna: *Blushing* W-Wow didn't know you had it in you green. B-But a little a-advice: D-Don't stutter, it ruins it.

Ochaco: How about we don't Deku any pick up lines? I have a feeling it would have been dangerous if he wasn't so shy.

Kyoka: I'm with you on that.

Ibara: Agreed.

Momo: I concur.

They learned that Izuku would be deadly if he was smooth.

End Of Chapter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!