Summer Vacation

*Timeskip to July because I'm ✨lazy✨*

It's only 6th of July and I already miss my two best friends, Nanami and Komaeda. Nanami said that she'll teach Komaeda how to use a phone so that we can talk. Speaking of which, I just got a letter from her.

"Dear Hinata-kun,

I might be strange because it's only been a few days and I miss the both of you. We hung out everyday at Hogwarts. Being with family is nice but I really miss the two of you.

Anyway, I've been teaching Komaeda-kun how to use a phone. I must say, he's a quick learner. He learned really fast. I'm thinking of making a group chat. What do you think?

Anyway gotta go now. Send me your reply. If you agree, please include your number as well. Bye!

Love, Nanami."

I think making a group chat is a great idea. So I sat down to write.

"Dear Nanami,

No, you're not strange. I miss you both as well. I *hope* you're doing okay. About the group chat, I think it's a great idea! Here's my mom's number, because I obviously don't have a phone: xxxxxxxx

We'll talk again in the group chat! Bye!

Best wishes, Hinata."

I finished writing the letter and sent it to her. Now I just have to wait.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

            ❤️Best friends for life❤️

Nanami🎮: Hi guys!

Me: Hey

Komaeda🍀:  Hello everyone!

Nanami 🎮: So this is the group chat. Now we can talk here!

Komaeda🍀:  We don't need owls? I thought I could send Snowy.

Me: Snowy? Who's that 👀

Komaeda 🍀:  Snowy's my owl. I got her yesterday. But I guess she can relax all day.

Me:  You have an owl now? I wish I had a pet...

Komaeda 🍀: Now now Hinata-kun, don't be sad. I can get you a pet if you'd like.

Me: No, no need. Besides, how are you all?

Nanami: 🎮:  I'm alright. How about you two?

Komaeda 🍀: Same as usual. Also Hinata-kun are you sure you don't want a pet? I couldn't get you a birthday present so I was thinking I'd get you a pet...

Me: As much as I'd love that, you don't need to do it for me. Also, I gotta go guys. Mom's calling. I need to buy books too. How about we meet up at Diagon Alley tomorrow?

Nanami 🎮:  Sounds good! I'll meet you two then. Bye!

Komaeda🍀:  Alright then. Bye everyone.