A dream I had

I literally just had this dream and I had to tell it because it is great inspiration for a story, but I have a feeling that there would need to be more inspiration than this in the story.

Basically, I was living in a town where every year, every girl who had turned eighteen, between the time of that event and the next event, would have their naked bodies on full display of the town and the girls would be auctioned off to men for marriage. I, however, refused to live by the rules. I had turned eighteen and I would have been the first to be auctioned off. I was also missing my right arm for some reason.

Right before they started to auction me off I ran away. Everyone still got a full display of my body, but I wouldn't be auctioned off. At least that's what I thought. Nobody really seemed to notice, and unbeknownst of me they still auctioned for me and had shown which way I had gone. Well I didn't get very far before one of the men at the auction found me. By then I had found some clothes. I almost got away from him. But at the last moment before I lost him he got me.

He brought me back to his house and by the looks of things, if it weren't for the fact that he would be busy after the auction then he would have immediately raped me. The way the house was designed was almost like a maze. The place was huge and I couldn't find a way back out. My mother had always supported the towns idea of auctioning off women once the turn eighteen, and she didn't even notice that I hated it, nor that I knew full well that as soon as the man who bought me was done with his work that he would rape me. She was just proud that I had "finally gotten a man". The dream would have likely continued to me getting raped.

The only remaining inspiration that I have for how the story would go is that I keep on trying to make my escape, eventually end up pregnant, and then either while still pregnant or after the baby is born finally escape. Either that or just be stuck forever with a man who I do not love.

If anyone wants they can use this dream for inspiration for a fan fiction story. I'm actually kind of curious as to what you would make if you used this dream for inspiration.