Chapter 2

Author's P.O.V

The School ends really fast and now they're going to Kuroko's house to study. But to prove his Excuse, Murasakibara go to the store near Kuroko's house and get a lot of snacks. All the way to Kuroko's house are filled with bickering of both Aomine and Kise which ended with Aomine kicking him, and Kuroko being the Kind-hearted he is, Give Kise his handkerchief and help Kise to stand up which Irritates Murasakibara that he started Crushing his chips, Akashi seeing this, tell Murasakibara and Murasakibara just shrug-off what he sees and continue eating. With only 10 minutes of walk, they reached Kuroko's House, Kuroko unlocked the door and both Kise and Aomine starts to enter which They both earned a Scolding from Akashi.

"I'm sorry Kurokochii I've got excited of seeing your House.

"That was rude of me, I apologized Tetsu" Both of them bow on Kuroko which Kuroko starts to brush it off.

"It's okay, you all are my friend, please make yourself comfortable, I will just prepare the tea" Kuroko being the nice host he is prepare a food for all of them and a tea. He excuse himself and start to go upstairs.

"Tetsu is so Kind..."

"Yeah, Kurokochii is so kind, he is a perfect spouse for me!!!"

"Shut up Kise-chin, I'm trying to eat" Murasakibara said but with a full intention to stop talking about Kuroko like that. Akashi seeing this just raises his eyebrows in amusement.

"I'm so sorry for the wait everyone" Kuroko said but he received a silent room, he was surprised when he see a drooling Aomine, nosebleeding Kise, Midorima with a broken glasses, Murasakibara who stops eating and now blushing, and Akashi who has a smile but has a "I'm gonna kill this bitches" look. (Akashi and Kuroko only treat each other as brothers.)

Wow wow wow..... Tetsu so sexy

Kurokochii look so AHHGZIGJDGHV(GaE pAnIC)

......wow-I need to stop looking.

Kuro-chin tasty

Kuroko Tetsuya is only wearing a black shorts that are loose and a t-shirt that is too big for him, which shows his smooth collarbones.

This is the short but make it black.

"Where did you get that Shirt Kuroko, it seems bigger than you...nanodayo"

"Ohh, I just bought it a week ago, I want to wear comfortable clothes in the house" Kuroko explains which makes Murasakibara internally sigh in relief, because he thought that Kuroko has a boyfriend who stay everyday, which makes his heartache and He can feel his anger risen.

"You look like a homeless man with your T-shirt Kuro-chin" Murasakibara said so Kuroko's attention will be directed to him.

Only him;)

"Well, I tried looking like you, turns out I did a good job."

"At least I have a strong physique unlike you I can pull all the girls off"

"Who said I like girls?"

"AHHHHH!!!! Kurokochii please marry me, I will take care of you-ssu"

"No, don't listen to that Clingy bastard, You should marry me, You and I will always have fun"

"Dirty as always, Kuroko should rightfully married with a Man with calm posture like him and Has the power to give him everything"

"Mou, That was unfair, at least my attention will be with only Kurokochii, which means my first priority will always be Kurokochii"

"Bastard, with your Model career people will start to threath Tetsu with being your Spouse, do you think you can protect him? I can protect Kuroko with my fighting skills and my job"

"What will happen if Kuroko starts to get sick, He needs a man that can take care of him"

"Alright, alright, guys You all prove that you will make a good husband for Tetsuya, but don't pressure him. I think it's time to start our review. Or you want me to triple your training?" Akashi said which makes all of them just shiver and their review start with Kise teaching Kuroko literature which is frustrating to Murasakibara with how Kise is sitting with Kuroko, that Kise can just pull Kuroko a little and he will be sitting at Kise's lap. And minute by minute of Kise kissing Kuroko in his cheeks, about 30 minutes Kise finished teaching Kuroko.