Chapter 4

Author's P.O.V

Kuroko woke up early without a care for his surroundings, he tried to get up only to be stop by an arm on his waist. Kuroko look up at the owner of the arm only to be shocked.

Why was Murasakibara-kun laying next to me, what happen yesterday?

Kuroko tried again only to hear a growl and a hug tighter than before.

"Murasakibara-kun, please let me go, I need to cook our breakfast"

"No... let's sleep more, Why don't we just lay and cuddle, hmm Kuro-chin" Murasakibara whine like a kid which took Kuroko off-guard but didn't comment about it, for a minute of convincing Murasakibara to let go, Murasakibara agreed with a grunt for not having what he wants. Kuroko got up.

"You need to bath now, Murasakibara-kun we only have an hour, I will prepare our breakfast while you bath, how's that sound?" Kuroko ask but only recieve a nod from a doze off Murasakibara, Kuroko go upstairs while Murasakibara take a bath, luckily, Murasakibara have a spare uniform for emergency, he put it after a shower and go downstairs, he go to the kitchen only to be greeted with a Kuroko wearing a loose white shirt that covered his short and shows his smooth neck, and an apron wrapped in his waist. Murasakibara can feel his heart beat so fast he can also feel the heat from his face and from his uhhh ( ' *-*).

Kuroko was busy cooking an omelette when he was surprised when he feels and arm around his waist and a head in his neck, Murasakibara was busy sniffing Kuroko's neck which smells like baby powder and vanilla.

"Murasakibara-kun, Our breakfast is ready please sit down"

"Hmmm no" Kuroko can hear a whine coming from Murasakibara which confuse him what happened to him.

"Please?"

"Ok but In one condition"

"What is it?"

"You'll be sitting on my lap while you feed me"

".......ok" to not waste any time Kuroko agreed which makes Murasakibara so happy. Murasakibara sit down and make Kuroko sit on his lap quickly which makes Kuroko surprised on how eager Murasakibara is. Their breakfast was filled with Kuroko eating and feeding Murasakibara, Murasakibara sniffing Kuroko's neck while holding Kuroko's hand, growling from time to time when he remembers Kise and Aomine being so close to Kuroko which makes him want to leave a bitemarks on Kuroko's neck.

Mine, Kuro-chin is mine, not Kise-chin's, Mine-chin's or Mido-chin's, mine and I don't have time to share what's mine.

"Hmmm Kuro-chin, can I ask you a question? You just need to answer yes or no"

"Sure Murasakibara-kun"

"You love basketball"

"Yes"

"You love Vanilla milkshake right?"

"Yes"

"The earth is round"

"Yes"

"You can breath air right?"

"Yes"

"You're a shadow right?"

"Yes"

"You're a part of the GOM"

"Yes"

"You're mine right?"

"Yes" Kuroko answered quickly but he realized the question.

"Ano-"

"You're mine now Kuro-chin, you can't pull down your words"

"But I didn't-"

"Wether you like it or not, You're mine now Kuro-chin, you said it."

"But I wasn't-"

"Welp, seems like you need to take a bath we only have 30 minutes Kuro-chin, You don't want to be late right?" With that Kuroko quickly go to the bathroom and take a bath. In 20 minutes Kuroko walk downstairs in his uniform with slightly still confused face on what happened just a while ago. Kuroko and Murasakibara went out on Kuroko's house without Kuroko forgetting to Lock. They walk towards the Teiko Middle school which takes about 10 minutes, they enter their classroom on time with Murasakibara eating his snacks and tailing behind Kuroko, since both of them are classmates.