Chapter 3

Author's P.O.V

The Time flies so fast that Kuroko and the others finished the review, they chatted for a while and play video games that ends with their boasting of who will win, which was surprising because Midorima win.

"Tsk, don't get to cocky that's just beginner's luck"

"Yeah, I bet you use cheat, Midorimachii"

"I just let you win, Mido-chin don't get the win go through your head"

"All of you are Idiots that's why, and Murasakibara, don't worry I'm not Aomine or Kise"

"Oi!"

"So mean-ssu"

"Hmmm" everyone was surprised with a moan of the Phantom, and they couldn't help blushing from that sound. They all look at the sofa to see a Sleeping Kuroko while curled in a ball most likely seeking comfort.

"It seems My wifey was tired from our review-ssu"

"Baka, Stop calling Tetsu like that, for all we know Tetsu will end up with me"

"Why would Kuroko choose a guy like you that hasn't know Manners existed"

"Oi! I have ma-"

"I suggest you three stop your argument, It's noon now, we all need to go home"

"But what about Kurokochii? Who will take care of him?"

"I'm going to stay with Tetsu, I want to make sure, nothing happen to him"

"We all know you're not responsible enough Aomine, I will take care of Kuroko while all of you go home"

"Don't bother yourself Midorimachii, I will take care of Kurokochii because that's my duty as his husband"

"Who said I will approved you Ryouta of being with Tetsuya"

"A-ahh I mea-"

"No need for excuses, Atsushi do you mind staying here for the night?"

"Wha-"

"I will buy you all of the limited edition flavor of Pocky"

"Deal, You all go home, Kuro-chin is in Good hands" With that the Three just sigh and get out the house.

"I'm trusting Tetsuya to you Atsushi, please take care of him" Akashi said quickly left the house to call his driver. Atsushi closed the door and lock it to make sure no one will trespass Kuroko's house, He carried Kuroko upstairs and to Kuroko's bedroom.

Kuro-chin so light

He lay Kuroko down on his bedroom and quickly removed his t-shirt and put on basketball shorts, he doesn't want to bother Kuroko who is Sleeping peacefully, He lay down beside him. He tried so hard not to stare but he couldn't.

Kuro-chin have a relax and calm posture even though sleeping, We've known each other for three years yet this is the only time I notice how cute and pretty Kuro-chin is. We may tease and bicker a lot but that doesn't change the fact that I respect Kuro-chin, I feel so confused, I don't like other men surrounding Kuro-chin even though it's Mido-chin and I've feel so irritated to Kise-chin for having the guts to hug Kuro-chin, I don't like it when Kuro-chin pay attention to anyone else, I feel like it should be me. I should be the only one that Kuro-chin will pay attention. I've liked Pocky in my whole life but seems like Kuro-chin takes the first place on my Favorites.

With throwing his thought off, Murasakibara choose to try to sleep. Which was a success.

(I'm so jealous of Murasakibara)