Chapter 8

Author's P.O.V

Kuroko and Murasakibara go to school together with Murasakibara sulking about Kuroko doesn't like walking with holding hands.

"Why don't you like it Kuro-chin?"

"Because it will attract attention"

"Let them see, so everyone will know that you're mine"

"What if I don't want to, and Murasakibara-kun with how you glare and threaten them it would be obvious that I'm yours"

"Hmmm....okay"

They enter their classroom and sit down, soon the class started. While Their teacher is discussing about science, Kuroko can feel Murasakibara staring at him but paid no mind. He was surprised of how clingy Murasakibara and was starting to question himself if something happens that's why he was acting romantically childish. Kuroko can feel someone pat his shoulder, he turn around to see Murasakibara giving him a paper.

Kuro-chin stop zoning out, pay attention to me

Kuroko can just shook his head out of amusement, he get his pen and write his answer.

Instead of staring at me, why don't you listen to the discussion?

He give the paper back when in no time it was returned at him.

Because you're more interesting

He look at Murasakibara who was blushing while pouting his lips. Blushing from how cute Murasakibara is, he can't even give his reply but just turn around and duck his head on his desk. Murasakibara sees how Kuroko was blushing and trying to hide his blush, which he thought was cute and it gives more reason to why he should keep Kuroko for his own. But Murasakibara knew that Kuroko won't like that, so he won't do it.

************************************

The class ended and it's now lunch. Murasakibara and Kuroko go to the Rooftop to meet the others. They walk with a Comfortable silence but soon was greeted with Kise screaming and Aomine complaining on how loud it is that he can't sleep.

"Kurokochii!"

"Yo, Tetsu"

"Kuroko and Murasakibara why are you late?...nanodayo"

"Please sit down"

They sit down in circle with the others. Kuroko get his lunch bag and get his bento and give the other one to Murasakibara.

"Kurokochii, what about me? Why are you giving bento with just Murasakibarachii"

"Because He wants to, and is it wrong to give your boyfriend a bento" Murasakibara replied but they only hear one word.

"Boyfriend?!"

"You and Tetsu are boyfriend?"

"Yeah Mine-chin" That cause commotion with Murasakibara's confirmation.

"Me and Kurokochii can't be together?" Kise said while crying and whining.

"Bastard! You didn't even ask his best friend, the guts of you!" Aomine who you can see controlling his emotion and trying to not fight with Murasakibara.

"How? I'm curious..not that I care about you two...nanodayo"

"Atsushi, you didn't even have my permission to woo Kuroko, yet You ask Kuroko to be your boyfriend?" Akashi said with a joking grin and glint in his eyes. Murasakibara just scoff with them acting like they own Kuroko, but he didn't care because he knows he own Kuroko and Kuroko own his heart. Kuroko just continue eating his food.