Chapter 7

Author's P.O.V

"Kuroko, someone was looking for you, they are waiting at the garden" Kuroko was changing when he heard one of his classmates through the door. He gets his things and made his way to the garden.

"Ano, Takao-kun, Mibuchi-kun, Himuro-kun, are you the one who wants to meet me?"

"Yeah"

"Why? You can just ask me to meet you at the maid cafe? Why in the garden"

"Well Kuroko, we want to ask you something" Takao can feel his heart beat so fast.

"What is it?"

"Please let us court you!" The three of them said at the same time.

"Wha-"

"You can't!" All of them turned when they hear a voice.

"You can't court him, he's mine!"

"What's yours? You can't just own someone like they are object" Himuro said

"He's my boyfriend, therefore he is mine! He is not an object, he is my love!" Murasakibara said and grab Kuroko's hands and drag him.

"Stay away from them Kuro-chin, you know that you're mine and if you don't then I'm ready to show you you're mine"

"Is that how you ask someone to be your boyfriend?" Kuroko ask amuses with how childish Murasakibara is.

"....yeah, it doesn't matter, wether you like it or not, We're dating now, so no boys hugging and kissing okay?"

"Okayyy, can we go to Maji Burger? I'm hungry" Kuroko ask while still walking hand in hand, Murasakibara hum in agreement and they both make their way to Maji Burger.

************************************

"Kuro-chin, you should eat more that's why you're not getting tall"

"Murasakibara-kun you should eat less, that's why you're a Giant"

"Ehhh, at least I'm not small that it wouldn't be hard to crush you"

"Do you want to break up Murasakibara-kun?"

"......no"

"Then shut up, We need to hurry up, It's late already" They eat their foods peacefully with Kuroko scolding Murasakibara with how he eat. Both of them walk towards Kuroko's home because Murasakibara wants to sleep beside Kuroko. They change their clothes, Kuroko wearing his pajama and Murasakibara wearing sweatpants without shirt. They lay down on Kuroko's bed and sleep.

************************************

Kuroko wake up due to brightest, he do his morning routine and go downstairs to prepare breakfast only to see he doesn't have stocks. He change his outfit and go to the market for some groceries.

Kuroko go home only to be greeted with Murasakibara on his porch dozing off.

"Murasakibara-kun, what are you doing here? You should be inside, It's cold-" Kuroko said only to be cut off by Murasakibara hugging him. Murasakibara snuggled Kuroko and dip his face on his neck.

"You're not here...."

"What?"

"When I woke up, you're not there. I thought you left me.."

"I'm sorry I left, I go to the market to buy groceries, but I'm here now, let's go in?" Kuroko said which makes Murasakibara pull away and they both enter the house.

"How about you bath first while I prepare our breakfast and lunch?" Murasakibara go upstairs and take a shower. Kuroko got the ingredients and starts cooking for breakfast and prepare a bento for lunch.