Chapter 2

So now, we get to the crazier stuff. My brother thinks he can... no.. not think, he CAN see the future. He keeps saying I'll die on June 22nd... he won't speak of the year though. Several June 22nds have past, and I'm not dead yet. Near the end of school, around 5 o' clock, there was a knock at my door. My father, who we have remet after several weeks? Months? I'm not to sure how long he was gone... and two government agents were at our door.
" Hailey, I think I should talk to you about who I work for..." My father started."  who ever I said I worked for  was a lie. "
The government people introduced them self's and Nick Fury and Jack Stallion. I wish I was joking.
" Hello, Jack Stallion, at your service. " I have no idea why he said his name twice. " We, at Espeonage  and heroes service center with help from S.H.I.E.L.D think you have some galactic potential to be something incredible. "
" Why do you think so? " I asked.
" We have footage of who you used to be. " Nick said. He handed me a tablet with me creating... well... everything. I was more than what I thought.
" If you can do something like this, think of what you can do as a galactic hero! " Jack said, so glad with this idea.
" What do you want me to do? I mean, I can't do all that stuff right now... even if I wanted to. "
" That's where I come in! " Jack said, almost sitting next to me. (How did he even get inside that fast?) " We can train you with the best of the best. I'll assign you with Carol, and we'll assign you with another helper who deals with hyper powered individuals. " Jack finished. I was escorted into a large military truck, where I met to my two teachers. Ace Ultima (which was a VERY strange name) and Caroline Cornelius (also a very strange name.)
" So... you're my new teachers? You're going to show me to use my powers? "
I said to them. Ace looked at Caroline and Caroline looked at Ace.
" Well... we need to unlock your powers first. " Ace began to say.
" Of what I have been seeing, you closed off your powers. My theory is that you closed it off so you can be... normal. " Carol said.
" Wait... YOU have been watching me? " I questioned.
" Well... yes. I was payed by the government, but I was in charge of watching you. " Carol said.
Just as I thought this day couldn't get stranger...
We stopped at what seemed to be the middle of nowhere, then the trees parted and a ramp formed from the ground... it was literally created! We went down and almost rammed into a dead end, then that also formed an opening. I noticed Carol had these neat goggles on now. She must be creating these openings. We stopped in a large bunker... which was weird because it didn't need to be this big. It seemed like it would reach space. The truck back opened and they helped me out of the truck. We passed by strange containers that looked like they had cushions inside them.
" Those are the Cryo-stasis chambers. We haven't needed them yet. " Carol said.
We moved from a large, military base room, to a small room... well, small like luxury hotel small. My brother was also here.
" Hailey... we shouldn't be here. " He said.
" Why not? "
" It has been determined. Your death is imminent. If we return home now, we can still save you. " He said again.
" Look... this is beyond amazing. I don't want to give this up. Soon I'll be a super hero! How many people become heroes in about a day? "
" It won't be a day. It'll be weeks before you can become at full strength. "
I sat down on the bed. My father would check on me once in a while, while my mother will constantly invade my privacy. On the second day, we began training... more like meditating.