Chapter 12

Well... Ecco came back... he crashed into a small town in a big spaceship ship that he said he just "found". With him, was the return of propaganda. And this time, I couldn't just shoot him out in space again, since he would probably just come back again. So instead, I created a Dungeon and made him watch terrible movies in there. It worked for a little while, but he kept escaping, then I had to keep making the Dungeon deeper and deeper so that it almost reached the core... and that finally worked. Then Flare came over.
" I believe I need to apologize... " Flare said.
" Oh really?" I said, sarcasticly " I bet you created the Darkness. Look, I'm going to have you watch every single romance and touching movie until you get some actual emotions. "
" Yes... your majesty. " Flare said, sounding super grumpy.
I set her to a more fancy Dungeon so she can feel everything. And then there was Missy.
" I'm glad you're finally worked out their problems. " She said.
" Well, it won't be for very long... I cleaned up the entire universe because of those two... " I said. " Missy, order me another pizza. "
She snickered. " of course, right away. " Then she said something... strange. " You know, this wasn't exactly how I was thinking this would end. I thought you would wake up by now. "
" What do you mean? " I asked.
" Well, that was the original plan, if I remember. Then I changed it to give you a more sweet ending. A good loop to rap everything up. "
I think I knew who was actually saying all this, but I tried to think nothing of it.
" And how would I do that? " I asked again.
" You need to send a new egg back to Earth. " Missy / David said.
And so I did... and its rumored that my half daughter will be born soon... Hopefully she'll come home to me, and meet me one day. Until then, I'll be here in my big giant space castle for all eternity, which is not as bad as it sounds. And to think, it was just a few days ago when this started... all within the summer of 2021. (Except for the future parts... those don't take place in 2021).