eleven

"Harder... please." Ana moans into Adonis's ear.

He remains silent while complying with her request. Pinning her legs against the bedding he digs deeper and thrust harder his tip poking at that special spot. Ana moans louder while pulling his sweaty body closer to hers, Adonis kisses and sucks her neck hard. Hissing from the pain she was inflicting on his back but he doesn't complain. It only fuels the fire inside of him to fuck her harder and deeper.

"You're taking it so good for your first time." Adonis pants into her ear.

A young Ana bites her bottom lip and moans in response feeling her insides quake with pleasure for the umpteenth time that evening. Never had she had a man touch her roughly yet so gently while taking her body on a pleasure filled ride. Adonis swirls his hips making Ana's eyes roll back in her head, she can't hold it any longer and finally she releases her natural juices coating him in her love.

"I love you Anastassia." Adonis mumbles with sloppy strokes, he was about to reach his peak not long after she had.

"I-I love you too." Ana responds with tears in her eyes.

Adonis leans up as he empties his seed inside of her and kisses away each pleasure filled tear that fell.

"You mean that shit? Right?" He questions.

"Yes, I mean it. I'm yours forever." She whispers in response.

"Better."

Ana giggles as he pecks her lips over and over again. She was head over heels in love and he knew it. She just knew from here on out things between them would be perfect.

He was perfect to her.

xxxxxxxxxx

Ana's eyes slowly flutter open and she sighs hearing the alarm clock go off next to her. She shuts off the alarm and sits up in bed rubbing her light eyes. Recently the dreams of her and Adonis when things were good were flooding her unconscious state irritating her to no end. She hated that she was still in love with him after everything he had done to her. Hated that he was her first everything, hated that she had ever met him.

Hated that she couldn't actually hate him for real. She was in love, but sometimes love isn't enough. Especially when the thought of him making love to another woman the way he did her comes to mind.

"I hate him." She mumbles while grabbing her tooth brush. "Can't even fucking sleep without seeing his ass."

She groans and brushes her hair into a neat bun, applies a light coat of makeup and places diamond earring studs into her ear. Today was not the day to be dreaming and thinking about Adonis, she had a packed day and for the first time in awhile she was excited.

"Ayden! Are you ready we're going to be late."

"I'm coming!" Ayden shouts as he runs down the hall with his book bag in tow.

Anastassia smiles and straightens out his already pressed uniform shirt. It was Ayden's first day of real school and she was happy and sad at the same time. He would be five in a week and unfortunately for Ana that meant her baby boy wasn't a baby anymore.

"You're so handsome." Ana speaks as tears fill her eyes. "My big boy, I can't believe it."

"Mommy, please. Come on don't cry again." Ayden sighs.