Chapter 9: Hazel Wat have u done

RECAP:Hazel ran off from being ignored by her sisters, ran into another pack.

:::::::::::JAYDEN POV::::::::::::

"Hazel, what pack was it?" i was angry, i've been having trouble with the only pack around and if Hazels been there they'd smell me on her and could have attacked her, but most importantly what did she tell them. If shes told them about her being Half Witch half Werewolf were in trouble they kill witches and if shes related to me then they'll think im one too. Oh Hazel i hope you haven't done something u'll regret.

"I don't know and i don't friggen care" shes still pissed off.

"Well did they say something about you smelling like me" 

"Yes, they did and that dude, Saxon is a rude son of a dog"

"You met Saxon, what did you tell them Hazel" she saw the worried look in my eyes and looked away.

"Umm........well Saxon being rude and calling me a weak she-wolf, i..i snapted." now she was settling down but the look of pure hatred whenever she said his name.

"Anything else, you can tell us i promise i won't be mad" i tried sounding happy but on the inside my blood boiled knowing that she could have told him about her being a witch.

"Well i said your my brother........and um that i..i'm a witch" she whispered the last part and it sent shivers up my spine, thats it im gonna go wolf.

"Hazel are you stupid, you've put us all in danger, what were you thinking, what trying to ruin our lives." i sounded angry and regreted what i just said or yelled at her. I didn't mean to but i snapted.

"Well you broke your promise, but fine im leaving you can live happily ever after with your mates which i found, im doing the journey by MYSELF. GOod bye." and then she walked jumped out the door landing on the ground with four feet, or should i say paws then bolted.

=========SAIGES POV==========

What has he done, now we've lost Hazel. He knows when shes angry she don't come back for days but this was worse he yelled at her and she said she was doing the journey alone but i know she wasn't she was just running as far as possible. We all wanted to know if she was ok, but mostly Faith and i we had a bond no one could brake. Jayden may be our Quadruplet but he barely know Hazel anymore ever since his PLANNED fake death she never been the same but when she found out he was alive, the smile i've missed so much came back but now i don't think it ever will. 

*Faith we have to find Hazel* (remember * means through mind)

*But how Saige shes long gone, omg i just remember something* 

* what would that be Faith?*

*She used her powers to go somewhere, where would you go if your real brother, hurt your feelings*

*Well i'd go tell......Damon, we need to go now*

Then we transported back to Crystall Falls, Michigan when we got there Hazel wasn't here yet but i could smell it in the distance. Then she came around the corner and saw us she had an annoyed look on her face then a slight smile. We apoligized and then walked to the front door we could sence that they were having a pack meeting i guess they found more werewolves. We walked right in then everyone stopped and stared at us.

"ROUGES" someone yelled. then he leaped at us.

"Do you think that if we were Rouges we would just walk into a house full of werewolves, are you stupid"

"Then who are you."

"Im Saige this is Hazel and Faith were the ones who gave the memory back to the Dawsons"

"Saige, Faith, Hazel is that you" We heard Skye say.

"Hey Skye now before you ask why we smell like wolves, thats because we are"

"But i thought you were witches lets go outside everyone i need to see this, Xavier, Damon, Tristan, Issac, Kyle, Blake,Ian, Chace, Samuel, Sophie, Brooke and mum and dad."

They all rushed to see the whole pack in the yard then us, they asked whats going on Skye didn't tell them.

"Show us girls, Prove it"

"What are they proving?" Xavier asked 

"Well this Xavier " then i shifted, then Hazel and Faith did too, they tossed us some clothes but we didn't go behind a tree because we didn't need too, then when we shifted back in a fresh pair of clothes. They looked shocked then out of no where the one and only Saxon that Hazel told us about came out.

"You what are you doing here" He said.

"Well visiting of course." Hazel said.

"But your witches we don't get along, leave now"

"Why should we do that Saxon"

Then Jayden and the rest of our little pack came out from behind us, * Faith why'd you tell them* 

"Hello Saxon" Jayden said with a large smirk on his face.

"Jayden your alive" Xavier said still shocked about everything else.

"What are you doing here Jayden" Saxon said.

"Well im here for my sisters and to visit my adopted older brothers, why do you have a problem with, what are you even doing here."

----------------THIRD PERSONS POV------------------------

As Jayden and Saxon fought the girls had slipped away with Amber and Vanelope, Hazel was pissed of again so she stepped in and screamed.

"SHUT YOUR FU****** FACES NOW" They all stared at her she never swore, and i mean never. "NOW stop friggen fighting its gettining extrmemly annoying, im already pissed and this is making it worse if you don't shut your faces and talk like normal." then she stormed off followed by Faith,Saige, Vanelope, Amber, Hayden, Noah, Luke and Jayden. Now will they finally start the journey or will there be more obsticles in their way, and does why does Saxon hate Jayden so much???

 NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE

HEYO GUYS,

I HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEX CHARACTERS I WILL BE MAKING 3 SHORTS STORYS:

1. VANELOPES BACK STORY

2. AMBERS BACK STORY

3. JAYDENS STORY AFTER HIS FAKED DEATH.