Where the hell am i

HEY GUYS SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BEEN REALLY BUSY CONSIDERING I NOW AM BACK AT SCHOOL. SO PLEASE ENJOY AND SORRY :)

::::::::::::::::::HAZELS POV:::::::::::::::::::::

I said my goodbyes to Paige & Twilight man i was gonna miss them. Loads but before i left i decided to call Faith and Saige.

RING RING RING 

"Hello Faith speaking?" i heard her voice.

"Hey Faith is Saige with you?" i asked.

"HAZEL is that you i missed you so much" Faith cryed and i heard Saige sobbing in the back ground.

"I missed you too, how are you, hows Jayden, Hayden, Noah and Luke oh and Vanelope and Amber" i asked quickly.

"Everyones good and well have your powers not been working lately?" they asked.

"No they are exactly the same, why?" i asked curiously.

"Nevermind, how about your appearance anything changed, Hair, eyes?" Saige asked.

"No, why? what are you not telling me?" i asked confused and frustrated.

"Lately our powers are not working and well our hair is going light brown and our eyes have chanink aged, ever since you left" Saige said.

Now that was weird why would that be happening i told them i had to go and hung up. I needed to think about what they said. So i walked through the tunnel.

And guess where i was, SWEDEN. 

I KNOW ITS SOOOOOOO SHORT BUT I HAD THE BEST IDEA FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE IT WILL BE LONGER THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY BOOK/BOOKS :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN/FOLLOW :) :) :) :)