Chapter 13: Wheres Amber ??

::::::::::::Third Persons POV:::::::::::

After a night no one will ever remember, They wanted to stay with Alpha Reed and his pack, but they had a mission and they'd come back anyway. With Vanelope pregnant and Noah worried that something bad could happen they decided to stay. The girls agreed since they wanted her to be safe aswell. They said their goodbyes to their dad, yep that felt weird saying that, and Vanelope & Noah. The first place they had to go was Western Australia, to speak with the King and Queen of Werewolves. Because Jayden and Amber are the next King and Queen but only Amber knows, when they get there then they will tell Jayden lets hope he takes it well. 48 hours later and they arrived in WA in front of the palace gates, when they opened the house or should i say mansion with white pillars lining up to the house. "Hazel, Faith and Saige thankyou for calling about this matter" The queen said.

"Yes, Amber is the Princess and well my brother is the........... Prince" Faith said.

"Im the what?" Jayden said shocked.

"The Prince, we didn't tell you because well we had to wait until we got here" Hazel explained. Then they got showed around and introduced to the King. After the long day they got shown their rooms and collapesd on the beds they were given. Darkness creeping in as they slowly stepped into fell asleep.

As they all woke up sleep still in their eyes and not wanting to get up, when someone knocked on their door with 3 loud bangs 'BANG BANG BANG' who is they shouted. When Jayden just walked in and had tears in his eyes and a worried look. The girls got worried too when he wouldn't stop, he never cried. "Jayden whats wrong?"

"Its........Ambbbbeeerrrrr" He said in between his tears.

"Whats Amber?" Saige asked her worried brother.

"Shes.......Misssinnnngg" he tryed to say.

"WHAT" they all shouted. He explained everything about how he woke up and she was gone and there was a note in her place saying,

We have your mate, you will not get her back ever so don't try and save this Princess my prince your all alone, you can not save her. Bah-bye

_______________________________________________________________________________________-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

I know its short but hey im thinkng of a big suprise in the next chapter and it will be LONGER than this sorry if im a

▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌

██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀

████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌

▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

FAIL WHALE :)