Chapter 7: Great their Mates

CHAPTER 7: GREAT THEIR MATES

*****************==========================================********************************************************************************************************************************************************

::::::::::::HAYDENSPOV::::::::::::

The next morning i woke up first i sat up in bed and just watched the girls sleep especially Saige. Shes so beautiful with that Jet black hair and those gorgeous Green eyes, theres just something about her i can't explain i only met her yesterday but i feel like i've known her forever, it's so confusing i haven't felt like this with any girl.

"Hayden, your lucky shes not awake rememeber we can read minds and hear your thoughts" Hazel said as she sat up in bed.

"So you just heard all that, sorry"

"It's ok if it helps i'll find out if she likes you but in the mean time get to know her" She said smiling.

"Thanks Hazel"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:::::::::::::HAZELS POV:::::::::::::::::

I woke up to see Hayden staring at Saige so i didn't want to incase it was dirty but i listened to his thoughts. Then i said, "Hayden your lucky shes not awake rememeber we can read minds and hear thoughts" he said sorry and i gave him some advice. He thanked me hes a good guy, now to put my plan in motion it's called Find out if Saige likes Hayden. After i talked to Hayden i woke the girls up and he woke the guys then i told Faith the plan, and of course she agreed to help. When everyone was awake i told Hayden and he agreed to ocupy the guys while we talked to Saige. 

"Hey Saige, we have a question, Do you um like Hayden?"

"Um yeah i do why?" she said.

"Well because Hazel found out he likes you like as in like likes you" Said a overly excited Faith.

"Really why didn't he just tell me" She said

"Saige he met you yesterday and he's shy come on he really hopes you like him back" 

"Well i do" Saige said sounding shy for once.

" Wait here with Faith"

She likes a boy well a werewolves but all the same shes never liked any one im running like crazy back to the house i run straight through the door all the boys must have found out cause there sitting there waiting for news. They didn't see me come in. "Ha..yy....den" i was so puffed even for a werewolve. 

"Hazel your back, what did she say" Hayden said with a nervous tone.

"L...e.t me ...take a breath fi....rst"

"Sorry, well" Said Hayden, all the guys were on their toes waiting to hear what she said.

"Well, you should most likely go to the lake, like now."

"Why, is something wrong" now he sounded worried.

"No But before you go, Hayden.........."

"What?"

"Bro one tip, She hates orange M'n'Ms haha" i said

"I don't get it," he said with a confused look on his face.