The End

A. YEAR. LATER.

"MOMMMM I WANT APPLE JUICE." Summer screamed from downstairs.

"I'll go get her some." Michael kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

Not gonna lie having him around has been such a blessing, not only because he makes me the happiest woman, but also because he makes Summer happy as well.

I go downstairs and see Summer finishing her breakfast. "What are we doing today?" She asks me.

"You are going to go spend the weekend at Ashton and Cassidy's house." I answer wiping off the syrup that was on her face.

Cassidy and Ashton have been living together for the past four months. After Ashton found out he was Summers dad Cassidy has been teaching him how to be a parent.

Michael and I drop Summer off at their house and head back home.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?" He asks me.

"Where would we be going?" I ask him back.

"Somewhere...special, wear something nice."

We arrive home and head upstairs. "You know, now that Summer is gone, we have the house to ourselves.."

He comes up to me and kisses me harshly.

God this man is perfect, we may have had a rocky start, but he is truly one of the greatest people i've ever met.

I would have never seen it coming, ending up with Michael, like I said I was always an Ashton girl, it's ironic now, looking back at it.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I'm sitting in the passenger seat when we drive into a a beautiful spot in the middle of the forest. Michael walks out of the car and grabs my hands walking me to the middle of a picnic area.

There is a beautiful blue quilt looking sheet laying on the ground and cinnamon rolls and soup displayed on top of it.

"You remembered this is the mea-." I go on but am cut off by Michael.

"The meal your mother used to make for you every Christmas Eve, I wouldn't forget, I thought, it's time for you to have it again." He tells me and kisses my lips.

"Okay i'm just gonna do this now because I am kinda stressing." He says nervously.

"What's wrong,"

He gets down on one knee and starts pulling something from his back pocket. IS THIS MAN ABOUT TO DO WHAT I THINK HES GOING TO DO.

"I'm saving the big speech for the wedding, but witll you marry me pretty girl."

"I- I'm sorry..." I say sadly watching his face drop.

"IM ONLY JOKING OF COURSE ILL MARRY YOU." I shout and jump into his arms.

Then Summer, Ashton, Cassidy, Albert, Thomas, Blake, Luke, and Calum, all come out from behind the trees.

"DID YOU SAY YES MOMMY?" Summer asks me.

"Of course I did."

10 Y E A R S L A T E R

Summer and Blake's 15th birthday party is being held at our house so we are finishing setting up the final details when I get a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Summer says walking over to the door.

I see Summer get pushed back by 2 flashes and fall on her butt, then I hear laughter from behind where the two kids ran.

"I SWEAR TO GOD ELLIOT AND GAVIN I WILL GET MY PAYBACK." Summer shouts.

"Can you please stop yelling, the baby is sleeping upstairs." Michael says while walking down to our level.

"I can't, you know things would have been perfect if I was an only child." Summer complains.

"Oh come on the twins are like your best friends." I say to the teen.

"I am best friends with Blake, not two 7 year olds." She says storming off.

Elliot and Gavin were Michael and I's first children. We were shocked when we found out we'd be having twins, especially boy, girl twins.

Then we have Jeniffer, who is only 10 months old and will probably be our last child, but who knows.

Then I get another knock on the door. I go and open it to see Blake standing outside. "Hey birthday boy." I welcome him into the house.

"Summers up in her room, tell her that she needs to be down asap." I tell him.

"Will do." He shouts running up the stairs.

I then see Ashton and Cass walking up with their 4 year old son named Charlie, followed by Albert, Thomas, and their 2 year old daughter named Prince.

They all come inside and we all gather in the living room. "Thank you all for coming, today we are celebrating the two people who brought this chaotic family together, happy birthday Summer and Blake." I speak while standing on the couch.

After that small talk erupted, Cass and I sat at the table, prince in my lap, and Charlie in hers.

"I just can't believe it's been 15 years since you had sex with my husband."

We laugh and I look around the room, seeing Blake and Summer playing with Charlie. Ashton and the twins playing a game, and Michael, Thomas, and Albert joking around playing Mario Kart.

"We have a pretty amazing family Cass."