Chapter 7 ✨🐝

*slight spice, mostly fluff!*
______________________

We made it to a small, yet big house. It looked cute and cozy, it was near the ocean and had a natural vibe to it. Gon opened the door to a nicely furnished home, he led me to his room, it's was quite small, but simple and had a nice touch to it...

"Here! We can sit right here!" He said setting books onto a small square shaped table, he sat down and I sat down on the other side of the table next to him.
.

.
We've been studying for at least half an hour by now. I glanced over at Gon who was stuck in his books, he then looked up at me and smiled, I immediately blushed and turned my head away.

It was silent for a moment, but he decided to speak.

"Hey Killua....can you do me a favor? It's kinda of a weird request, but, I just wanna make sure of something...." He asked setting his book down on the desk properly.

I looked back at him, he had an awkward smile on his face, "S-sure, what is it?"

"C-can...I.." he said not finishing his sentence, I tilted my head slightly.

"Can...I..Can I kiss you?" He asked looking down at his thighs embarrassed at asking such a request.

I look at him trying to process the words that just came out of his mouth, my face turned bright red, "EHH!"

His face became flushed, "Y-YOU DONT HAVE TO! IM SORRY I SHOULD HAVE NEVER ASKED." He said in a panic, waving his arms around.

'FUCK YEAH!'

After I calmed down I looked at his flustered face, "Um...why? D-do you wanna kiss me?" I asked him...

He looked at me and nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "well...ever since the incident with Retz it made me realize....we actually, it made me question my sexuality..I've been having a hard time choosing the gender I like or if I like both, so...I just wanna try kissing a guy..." He said blushing a bit....

This hurt me a bit seeing that he only wanted to try it out, he may end up hating it and think dating a male is disgusting...

"S-so Killua, can we try it out please, we'll if your comfortable with it?" He asked once again.

I snapped out of my thought and looked at him, "Uh..s-sure.." I said with a slight smile on my face.

Gon smiled and moved closer to me, he cupped my face and went in for a kiss...

I melted in to the kiss feeling so happy for once in my life...I pulled away first feeling a bit overwhelmed, mostly out of embarrassment....

'W-we just kissed...I kissed Gon! Well he was the one who kissed me first, but still!'

I looked at him, "S-so?" I asked...

He smiled, "I liked it..."

This caused me to blush even harder, "Can we do it again?" He asked determined..

I bit my lip slightly and nodded.

He pulled my by the waist and crashed our lips together, I slightly moaned, but kept quiet out of embarrassment.

He slightly pulled away for a second, "Can you open your mouth for a second." He said, I nodded and slightly open it while blushing...

He Chuckled and connected our lips once again. That's when I felt his tongue slip into my mouth, I squirmed a bit. We both fought for dominance, but he won, sadly...

I then put my arms around his neck as he directed me to the floor. He pulled away leading a strip of saliva between us. I tried catching my breath, that's when he decided to saddle me, accidentally grinding against a certain area.

My breath hitch, "Mm~" I sliently moaned out, I quickly covered my mouth and looked over at Gon...

He had this flustered, yet slight grin on his face...

"Ah! Sorry..." I said...

He giggled and moved his hips again slightly.

"Ngh-" I turned my head in my arm covering my face while the other was glued to the ground...

"Killua? What's wrong?" Gon asked with a innocent smile, moving again..

"G-Gon! Ah~s-stop teasing m-me! Ngh!" I moaned breathing heavily...

He finally stopped moving, I looked up at him. He had this sadistic smile on his face.

"W-what?" I asked in between breaths.

"Oh it's nothing!~" he said with a small giggle.

He then scooted back and sat in between my legs, I was still lying on the floor slightly confused. He grabbed my legs and rested them onto his legs. I looked at him in confusion.

"AH~ FUCK!" I loudly moaned, I threw my head back at the sudden interaction...

His hand harshly rubbed against my grown, I peeked out of my arms and looked at him, he Chuckled and continued to rub against me...

I was a complete mess, "Gon!..shit..ngh~" I moaned out, my body kept twitching at the pleasure feeling..

"I thinks that enough for know!" He smiled and backed off...

I was still on the floor and slightly calmed down. I then sat up and whipped the drool of my mouth, Gon     look at me with a soft smile and hugged me...

"Ne Killua, let's go this again sometime~" He whispered in my ear, I blushed at this...

"Y-yeah sure..." I said holding onto hims arm..
.

.

.

"WAIT WHAT!" Alluka yelled, I nodded and blushed...

"He really did that! I thought he would be the bottom since he was pretty childish and innocent! But I guess he can get pretty  sadistic when he's in the moment." Alluka said sighing...

I slightly chuckled, "Yeah I thought the same, but I now realize that I barley know anything about Gons life out of school." I said...

Alluka looked at me and smiled, "Well, maybe he has feelings for you too. If he did that." She said.

I froze, "Maybe..." I smiled

"Well, duh it's obvious!" She rolled her eyes at me.

I flicked her forehead, "oh, shut up!"
.

.

.
_________

A/N

This chapter was interesting to write? I don't really write spicy scenes because I don't know how to write and direct them! Also it feels slightly weird to write...anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

P.S. I know I already wrote about Gons house but just go with it! For plot!

 I know I already wrote about Gons house but just go with it! For plot!