Chapter 12 📄⚡️

"So..your Killua Zoldyck..."

"I heard your going out with my ex-boyfriend, Gon."

"Now, listen here. If you continue to date him I'll make your life a living hell, got it!

"So break up with him."

"..."

"Huh? Sorry what was that? I had my headphones in." I said taking my headphones off.

He groaned, "I SAI-"

"KILLUA!~ LETS GO!" I heard Gon yell from outside the classroom...

I smiled and got up, "COMING!- Sorry man, I have to go." I said getting up and running up to Gon.

I looked back at the guy, he had black hair and green eyes with long lashes. He had a black jacket with grey trousers...

"Ne Killua, who were you talking to?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Don't know, I've never seen him around before, he's probably new or something. "

He smiled, "Okay, Anyways! Wanna go get lunch with Ikalgo and Leroute?" He asked.

I nodded, "Sure thing!"
.

.

.

"What?" Leroute said.

Ikalgo looked away and ignored her.

"DUDE YOUR ALWAYS FUCKING LOOKING AT ME, DUDE!" She said.

"Bitch I don't!" He defended himself.

"AHAH!" She laughed

"Shut the fuck up because I alway catch you staring!" He retorted.

"Bitch since when! I don't!" She whined

"I swear ask anybody dude."

Leroute looked at Ikalgo with a 'stfu face'

"Anybody will tell you, your always staring at me, wait! Don't tell me you like me dood, AHA!" He laughed.

She smacked the back of his head, "dude shut the fuck up already! And I'm too good for your stank ass Anyways!" She said flip her hair.

"lo que sea, bruja!" He said with a proud smirk.
(Whatever, witch.)

Her face scrunched up, "Bitch what the fuck did you just say?!"

"Nada puta, pero mis clases de español están dando sus frutos. ~"
(Nothing whore, but my Spanish classes are paying off. ~ ")

"Girl, why are you making the face that bitch Killua does when he accomplishes something?" She asked.

"Excuse me, who the fuck are you calling a bitch you Pom-Pom looking ass prick!" Leroute heard from behind her, to which she dashed behind Gon.

"N-nothing! Gon bae, please save me!" She begged Gon...

Gon Chuckled and hugged Leroute, "Gon give me that pinky pie rip-off." Killua said crossing his arms.

"Nope! Leroute is under my protection." He said turning around with leroute...

"Pfft looks like she's the center of Gons attention now!" Ikalgo teased Killua.