As My World Crumble Infront Of You.

TW- ⚠️Major character death, Gore, blood, angst, self-harm, trauma.⚠️
__________

'We are humans. But some were monsters who didn't speak up when they got broken and decided to keep it inside them. Because no one asked them if they were fine, and if they did they will say they're fine but its a lie. Now who is in the wrong here.'

'No one, Mother i think people just are selfish, cruel, manipulative, unhappy, Weird, creepy, sad, depressed, confused, and scared. People Are people. But they are different from each other., wether they have different sexualities races and languages. And we all make mistakes, bigger mistakes. Killing, suicide, homicide, kidnapping, rape, torture, and many more. I have heard this many times on the news and it intrigued me how people can do this things with their sick minds and now i know. Some do it for fun. And some do it for revenge.'

- Motherdeo & Deo.

________________

Deo was exhausted from all the talking, the tears from his eyes turned dry as he heard high pitched scream in the dull hallways through a path of half empty cells.

He quickly ran and found a door, he tried to peek and suddenly blood splattered and affected his glasses. He took it off and took a peek again. He slammed the door and started screaming, the door created a dent and sam heard it. He quickly went over as he saw a boy cry with blood on his cheeks and blood splatter of his clothes. The worst day that feared sam the most has come.

He quickly tried to find the key from the cell but it can't get find fast enough. "HURRY UP!" said the boy voice cracking, the boy was shaking as he peeked through the door cell window. Dream was staring at the body with a smile, the red eyes never left.

Though deo saw something. He looked at tommy and tommy smiled. Tommy mouths something that made deo drop in tears even more, the tears turned into blood. 'ye..l..ow..'. yellow has been a safe world for the both gangs. They always say it or mouth it when they say goodbye or goodluck or when they want to support someone when they do something.

Though tommy said yellow. Meaning goodbye and Goodluck, he tried. He wanted to protect the boy from everything but this time it failed. 'Failure, failure, failure, weird, weird, weird, ugly, freak, bastard.' voice were coming up to deos head. He wanted to scream loud and he did. That catched sam and dreams attention.

Sam found the key and quickly opened the door, he hand cuffed dream and deo went over to tommy.

"Tommy please, darling don't die. You should have stayed in the business bay, you shouldn't have gotten yourself in this mess. Darling wake up please i am begging you. I'm here. Your bestfriend is here, please please i am BEGGING. Don't die." deo said crying and drops of tears can be felt on tommy's skin.

"You fucking i--- diot.. i.. ha-- a grea---- tim--- ugh.. wi.. with you.. y-yel...." tommy was suffering to stay conscious.
If he shut his eyes it'll be the end of the road.. deo gasped for air and wiped his tears. He placed the last kiss, on tommy's forehead that he will ever keep. And closed his eyes. Deo tried to stay calm but he can't.

He lost another friend. Tommy gasped his last air and passed away.

________

After a couple of days later deo would always visit tommy's grave and didn't talk to anyone, he felt guilty that he wasn't there for tommy.

"Hi, hello darling. It's me again. Deo. How have you been... -muffled sobbing- I.. i would have been there for you, you know?. I- please tell me your having fun there. Wherever you are i will always pray for your safety darling." he cried at the boy's grave.
----

Its cringe ik.