! Dreams. ?

Hey guys I'm back from the dead.
This chapter has been on my draft for too long. Please don't hate me for making this short and messy, I literally have online class and I'm writing a fanfiction in the middle of it. I hope my teacher doesn't notice that I'm not focusing. Anyways, Enjoy you're day with angst. ❤️❤️❤️

Tw: Lucid dreaming, Creepy sh!t, Bone cracking, Darkness.
(Mention me If there's things I forgot to add)

He wakes up in a strange blank room. Echoes of his footsteps while looking around the room can be heard ringing on his ears. Everything was pitch black. He walked for a solid 20 minutes or so he think since there's no clock.

"Is this a dream?" He asks himself. Soon a black figure approached him that made him flinch and turn back. The figure then ran towards him making him fall on the floor. His head got bruised. There's no way this is a dream right? Or was he overthinking.

Soon the black figure was laughing at him, the figure then stopped and looked at him with its glowing dull eyes. The eyes was the only thing he saw on a pitch black room. It sent chills to the young boy.

Soon the black figure smiled showing sharp its sharp teeth.

The boy flinched, he had nothing to do. He then heard a bone crack. The face of the figure turned side ways. The figure crawled closer to his face and whispered something.

The boy then woke up. Panting and sweating, eyes filled with tears. The dream sent so many questions to his brain. does it mean something..?

The boy looked around the room, he saw nothing but light shining to through the door cracks.

'It's morning already?, I should get up and get ready. I need to make this place feel like home.' He straighten his legs and stretched his body hearing bones cracking making him cringe and remember the dream once again. He shakes his hair and yawns trying to forget the dream once again.

'It's gonna be a long day.' He then sighs and continues to get ready.

____________

Oink, oink, oink.
-Thump.-

The screams of the pig soon died down. Deo picks up the pork that has fallen in the ground, he looks at the clock. It was almost midnight. On his little bit of time he got some wood and mined coal for cooking his food. On his way back home he saw a hole beside his front door.

He went closer on the hole and peeked inside.

"Is that a.. Slime?"

____________________

Hey hoomans. It's me, author.
Sorry for the breaks I've taken.
All I could really just say Is family problems once again. Mommy and daddy issues— or probably family issues are on my daily routine.

It's kind of how can I say this.. uhm.. problematic on how adults can just do what they want to their children like nothings wrong with it.

What can I do? I hate them. That's It.

And Don't worry guys, I'm alright. You guys are probably the most supportive people I've ever met on this app and I can't thank you guys enough for that. I love you guys and I appreciate you a bunch.

Peace. Don't forget to drink water and eat.

- Love Author ❤️.