° Deo °

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Classify~~~~~~~~~~~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After done packing Deo thought of something. Though it was quite a difficult mission, he didn't know if he could do it. Suddenly he heard a creek on the floor behind him, he was steady. And freezed, not moving. A sudden chuckle can be heard behind him, his right eyebrow lifted up. He remembers that voice. He turns around quickly.

And there it was, the masked man. The stupid smiling mask of his annoyed the teen. "What are you doing here you bastard." Deo hissed at the man, the man then handed a book to the boy. "What is this?" Asked the teen, "Please forgive me." Said the man as he place the book on the table right beside the boy, the man then turned around and walked away.

"Wait!, Where are you going." Questions filled the boys head. "I wanted to give you something that will make you happy before you leave. I hope you know that i really have changed deo.. I'm sorry." The man walked away completely not giving the teen any chance to speak up.

'What a weird bastard.' The boy thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boy hesitated to bring the book with him. But he didn't have any chance, maybe it had informations or something that'll keep him company. The frustrated teen just grunts and packed the book with him after hours of thinking and pasing around back and forth.

The boy locked the house of his and wandered off the woods, after days and nights of searching the perfect location to sleep and build his house he was finally able to rest. After days of boating and killing mobs, and the days of hunger.

Though, he still was nervous leaving his friend's grave behind. He had three choices.

Lists on his thoughts:

1. Go back and stay at L'manburg and with tommy's grave.

2. Stay on the new house and location without any drama or traumatizing events.

3. Sleep it all off or cry it off.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was short!, I was doing something this past few weeks/days. Much love and kisses! Btw you guys pick which one please. Remember, the choices you pick changes the story line.