Trapped - Oumota

TW// internalised homophobia, bullying + f slur

[blowjob]

Kaito: Top (no shit)
Kokichi: Bottom

Kaito relentlessly bullies Kokichi, and Kokichi has a crush on him despite this. Kaito intended to make the smaller boy pay, but things didn't go as planned.
~~~~~~~

Kaito Momota was not  gay. Everyone was aware of it. He would never, ever, ever have feelings for anyone of the same gender. Kaito was even dating Maki, probably the hottest girl the school has ever seen. Additionally, he despised faggots more than anything. That's exactly why he'd just pulled Kokichi Ouma into the school's boy's bathrooms to confront him about some rumors , hoping to provoke a little fist fight with the weak boy.

Kaito Momota shoved the petite boy into the wall in the boy's bathroom and proceeded to lock the door behind him.Kokichi clashed with the wall and immediately fell to the ground, his head spinning.
" Oww...W-what's this about Momota-kun..? I already gave you my lunch money.."

Kaito approached the smaller boy silently and aggressively grasped his purple hair, yanking him from the ground. Kokichi winced at the pain as he stared at the very much taller man with a terrified expression in his sweet amethyst innocent eyes. Kaito threw the petite boy to the ground, causing him to fall like a rag doll once again. He chuckled as he watched  Kokichi writhe in agony.

"There's been some rumors floating around." He began to pace in front of Kokichi, his hands folded neatly behind his back as he did so, "Rumors about how some little faggot has a crush on me. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?"

Kokichi winced at the sheer poison that dripped from his tongue as he spoke, as if Kokichi was all to blame for this situation. "I-I don't even know what you're talking about. And even if I did-"

Kaito stopped pacing and then whipped around, grabbing Kokichi by the collar of his shirt, making sure to get up real close to his face. "Don't fucking lie to me. Are you aware of how pathetic it is to, not only have a crush on the guy who beats you into a pulp four times a week, but to also try and pretend that it's not true?" His grip on Kokichi's shirt was strong enough that the fabric that was taut began to tear a bit.

Kokichi opened his mouth to begin his protest, when he noticed the fact that his shirt was slowly ripping. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal if it weren't for the situation he was in, and if he was around someone who was, well...

"J-Just put me down I can explain." He stated, a panic beginning to rise in his throat.

"No. You can explain like this." Kaito pressed forward, essentially pinning Kokichi up against the wall. "Heh, especially since you seem to like it so much. I'm surprised you haven't even gotten a hard on yet. It's just you and your crush all alone in your room..." Kaito pulled a fist back and gave a malicious smirk, "and now he's about to pummel you, just the way you like it."

"W-What do you want me to say Kaito?! Even if I-I admit to it, it's not going to change anything. B-Because at least I can admit that I'm a faggot." He smirked, " But you're still in denial "

"What the fuck did you just say to me you little punk?"

"I mean, why else would y-you confront me in private? Did you want me to get turned on from this so that you could fuck me Kaito?"